248 Huron Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02138 Map · Phone number

img2096
img0058

10 Reviews for Hallie's Flower Garden

Bobby · Married on 06/17/2017

Hallie did a great job providing beautiful flowers for our wedding day! We got a lot of compliments on the bouquet and centerpieces, and a few folks were thrilled to take some of the centerpieces home after the weekend was over. We brought home several as well.

M wife and I didn't really know what we wanted in terms of flowers, but Hallie helped us through deciding what would look good based on our theme, the feel of the day, and what preferences we did have.

Some others we spoke to wanted clear and specific directions from us, and we didn't know how well we'd be able to work with them. Hallie was great, and, when the day came, she was right on time with everything we had decided on together.

Her location in Cambridge is also great, inside a little deli/cheese shop/market. It was always fun to go visit there!

Robin · Married on 10/08/2016

Hallie is the best! I live in the Huron VIllage neighborhood so when I needed flowers for my October 2016 wedding I was very happy to keep my business in the neighborhood. My wedding was in a very stark venue that needed a lot of work to create an atmosphere. Hallie was able to interpret my
    Ideas perfectly-I wanted a fall looking arrangement without using the typical fall flowers. She "got it " and created very unique and gorgeous arrangements that made the room pop! She was easy and fun to work with and I thought the cost was very reasonable for the high end arrangements that I got. Working with Hallie was a beautiful experience in every way!

Hilana · Married on 06/25/2016

Hallie did the flowers for my wedding and I could not have been more thrilled! Not only did she understand my vision, but she advocated for me when others did not fully understand what I was wanting for my centerpieces. The end result was beautiful - she went above and beyond to make my vision a reality. Hallie is organized but laid back, has a great eye for design, and is a pleasure to work with! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!

Hallie's Flower Garden FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 251.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 86.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up