1635 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX 78229 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Floral Basket

The Floral Basket is a full service florist specializing in creating beautiful, memorable weddings and special events. Our design staff is available to assist you from the initial consultation to making your special day a reality.  We offer designs from the traditional to the " out of the box" ideas.  The Floral Basket also offers other services such as event planning referrals, upscale table linen rentals, limo services, photographer referrals, etc.

Other couples have also viewed

• Ay, Poppy Floral & Event Decor
LauraBridals03

3 Reviews for The Floral Basket

Victoria · Married on 10/27/2018

Outstanding service

After a horrible experience with another vendor Helen from The Floral Basket made my wedding what i had imagined. Even with the short time I had, they were able to make my beautiful bouquet and everything else I had asked for and worked with my budget. I loved everything and would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2012

I met John with The Floral Basket at a wedding show in January 2012 and felt very comfortable with his fun personality and descriptive ideas right away. He stood out from the other florist as he was very detailed and seemed to care about the quality of his work as well as making the customer satisfied. We met several times throughout the months prior to my wedding and he was always prepared with details, information and visuals. Initially, I was just going to order the essential items like my bouquets etc. but after viewing some of his work and after going over the prices, I couldn’t help but change my mind and decided to add fresh flower center pieces for my tables. John did a perfect job at delivering the items exactly like I envisioned and as we discussed. He was right on time to set up as well as pick up and even did two separate deliveries to my home for the bouquets and my husband’s home for his boutonniere. Everything looked beautiful and fresh when I arrived and we received many compliments from our guests. I’m very satisfied with the work done and flowers provided by The Floral Basket.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2012

I met John with The Floral Basket at a wedding show in January 2012 and felt very comfortable with his fun personality and descriptive ideas right away. He stood out from the other florist as he was very detailed and seemed to care about the quality of his work as well as making the customer satisfied. We met several times throughout the months prior to my wedding and he was always prepared with details, information and visuals. Initially, I was just going to order the essential items like my bouquets etc. but after viewing some of his work and after going over the prices, I couldn’t help but change my mind and decided to add fresh flower center pieces for my tables. John did a perfect job at delivering the items exactly like I envisioned and as we discussed. He was right on time to set up as well as pick up and even did two separate deliveries to my home for the bouquets and my husband’s home for his boutonniere. Everything looked beautiful and fresh when I arrived and we received many compliments from our guests. I’m very satisfied with the work done and flowers provided by the floral basket.

Sent on 08/27/2012

The Floral Basket FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Floral Basket 1
    Free Flowers
    Free toss bouquet when you reserve our floral services.

• 1635 Babcock Rd San Antonio, 78229 See on map
    Location of (The Floral Basket)