Blumen Meisters Flower Market

New Braunfels, TX View map Visit website

Blumen Meisters Flower Market is a bespoke floral design company in New Braunfels, Texas, providing unique designs and showstopping arrangements. Serving to-be-weds throughout New Braunfels, San Antonio, and beyond, this creative team strives to deliver fresh blooms tailored to bring wedding venues flawlessly to life. Designing beautiful events for over 18 years, this family-owned business looks forward to helping you celebrate your special day your way.

Through consultations, the team at Blumen Meisters Flower Market can produce customized designs and arrangements. From tropical centerpieces to summery bouquets, no idea is too far-fetched for these florists. All of your floral products are delivered to your venue before being set up. Some of the types of arrangement available include:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Boutonnieres
  • Flower petals

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$74

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

4.7

Lesley Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Flowers

I only needed a bridal bouquet and I only had about two weeks to get one and they were so accommodating. She knew exactly what I was going for and she couldn’t have been nicer. Her price was the most reasonable out of all the vendors I talked with. She even added in little flowers I had made out of book pages and the way she did it was beautiful. I could not have been happier with my bouquet. She wasn’t open the day of my wedding and she told us to just let her know when we needed to pick it up and she would come in just for us. So amazing. I’m so happy that we found her.
    Jill Married on 10/28/2017
    The Blumenmeisters team is amazing! Sheri produced beautiful, fragrant, uniquely designed arrangements for my daughter’s wedding that were far above anything we could have imagined. You will not be disappointed with her creativity and skill in designing exactly what you want. Trust her vision and let her surprise you with loveliness. She is a truly good person who cares about giving every bride exactly what she is dreaming of!
    Brooke Married on 02/25/2017
    I LOVE Sheri and the whole team! I do not know if my wedding day would have been so perfect without all of their help. From the first day I went into the shop for a consultation I knew I must have her input for my wedding day. I must admit the price was over my budget, but I knew it would be worth the over budget price for my special day. Boy was I right from the first day to the last day I felt as if I mattered in every detail. They all worked with me and made sure everything I wanted was there and perfect for me. They are very good at detail and painting the picture so you are can see everything as it will be. I walked out dreaming after my consultation and everything I dreamed was there on my wedding day AND MORE! I about lost it when I walked out and saw all the hard work on not only my end but theirs. The pieces were all so detailed and beautiful words do not even begin to express their beauty.

I would not suggest anyone else for a wedding in the New Braunfels and surrounding areas. The flowers are the piece that makes the room and I learned just that from Sheri and her team. I will forever have a special place in my heart for them all. My wedding day was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen because of them and all their hard work and dedication.

Team

Teia Bennett,  Owner TMF
Teia Bennett, Owner TMF
Owner, Blumen Meisters

Texas Master Florist

Teia is our easy breezy, light hearted leader who purchased the shop in 2018. She spins a lot of plates (and we mean A LOT)! She has a deep desire to learn new design techniques and is very hands on finding ways to improve the business.

Sheri Jentsch, AIFD TMF
Sheri Jentsch, AIFD TMF
Senior Floral Designer

AIFD Accredited | Board Member of South Central Regional AIFD | Texas Master Florist

Sheri's passion for flowers and design is infectious. She has gained recognition for her unique design style and innovativeness in the floral market place. Her work has been featured in Florist Review Magazine, Texas in Bloom Magazine, Green Wedding Shoes, Style Me Pretty, 100 Layer Cake, Glamour and Grace and other national floral blogs. She has studies with Gregor Lersch in Germany and under numerous Floral Masters throughout the United States. She was the 2014 Allied Florists' of Houston, Houston Cup Winner and the 2014 Designer of the Year.

Cheryl Vaughan, TMF TSFA President
Cheryl Vaughan, TMF TSFA President
Senior Floral Designer

President, Texas State Floral Association | Instructor, TSFA School of Floral Design | Texas Master Florist

111 S. Union Avenue New Braunfels, TX, 78130
800-554-0359
830-629-1604

Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Saturday 10:00 am- 2:00 pm
Location of (Blumen Meisters Flower Market)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding