111 S. Union Avenue, New Braunfels, TX 78130 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Blumen Meisters Flower Market

Blumen Meisters Flower Market provides floral designs and arrangements for weddings throughout New Braunfels, San Antonio, and beyond. This team of professional florists strives to offer fresh blooms that can flawlessly bring venues to life. This group looks forward to working with newlyweds-to-be when it comes to helping them celebrate their unforgettable event.

Through consultations, the team at Blumen Meisters Flower Market can produce customized designs and arrangements. Whether you envision tropical centerpieces or summery bouquets, no idea is too far-fetched for these florists. All of your floral products are delivered to your venue before being set up. Some of the types of arrangement available include:

• Aisle and altar decor

Winter
8398181593771933696 o 51 439184 159120478471701

12 Reviews for Blumen Meisters Flower Market

Jill · Married on 10/28/2017

The Blumenmeisters team is amazing! Sheri produced beautiful, fragrant, uniquely designed arrangements for my daughter’s wedding that were far above anything we could have imagined. You will not be disappointed with her creativity and skill in designing exactly what you want. Trust her vision and let her surprise you with loveliness. She is a truly good person who cares about giving every bride exactly what she is dreaming of!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Brooke · Married on 02/25/2017

I LOVE Sheri and the whole team! I do not know if my wedding day would have been so perfect without all of their help. From the first day I went into the shop for a consultation I knew I must have her input for my wedding day. I must admit the price was over my budget, but I knew it would be worth the over budget price for my special day. Boy was I right from the first day to the last day I felt as if I mattered in every detail. They all worked with me and made sure everything I wanted was there and perfect for me. They are very good at detail and painting the picture so you are can see everything as it will be. I walked out dreaming after my consultation and everything I dreamed was there on my wedding day AND MORE! I about lost it when I walked out and saw all the hard work on not only my end but theirs. The pieces were all so detailed and beautiful words do not even begin to express their beauty.

I would not suggest anyone else for a wedding in the New Braunfels and surrounding areas. The flowers are the piece that makes the room and I learned just that from Sheri and her team. I will forever have a special place in my heart for them all. My wedding day was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen because of them and all their hard work and dedication.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Blumen Meisters Flower Market FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 74.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• 111 S. Union Avenue New Braunfels, TX, 78130 See on map
    8306291604 (Other Phone Number)
    8306291826 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:30 Saturday 9:00 - 1:00
    Location of (Blumen Meisters Flower Market)