The Essence of Panache Event Planning

Spring, TX View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

The Essence of Panache Event Planning is a full-service event planning company located in Spring, Texas and serving couples in Houston and Beaumont areas. This company is able to assist you in planning ceremonies and receptions of all sizes, making your event the talk of the town. They strive to provide each couple with consistent and timely service for a smooth planning process.

The experienced staff at The Essence of Panache Event Planning offers a wide range of services, including event planning and professional event services. They are also able to help you with custom novelties such as invitations, toasting glasses, church programs, bridal bouquets and more. Each couple that hires The Essence of Panache Event Planning for their wedding will receive a free consultation to ensure all your needs will be met within your unique budget.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Military
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

3.7
    Dyln Married on 06/16/2017
    To say it was an Awesome experience wouldn't describe. The layout and décor- for my daughters college-grad-celebration was beautiful as also added (knowing our taste from us just meeting) which made the icing on the cake even sweeter.
    Thanks so much for your professionalism EOP... And for the unforgettable joyful memory our daughter experienced. She's still smiling. :) :)
  • User2754644 2+ years ago
    I would like to say this wedding planner Yolanda Johnson did a wonderful job for my sister Anecia and her husband she gave a great deal work on any issues we had immediately and very professional about every aspect. As a bridesmaid I really enjoyed how we all were so beautiful to start we had so much fun. Everything was so well organized from beginning to the very end we dance the D.J. was on point I felt my Mother n law disnt didn't have to worry about a thing because Yolanda made her set down and enjoy while she did her job no worries. Also I wanna thank Yolanda so much for making my Lil sis n law dream wedding under the sea theme come true we had a blast...I'm looking forward to you doing my wedding very soon for Lloyd and myself I know your gonna make my dream wedding come true as well????
    Sincerely Ganesha Howell
    Kathleen D. Married on 02/15/2020

Poor management

They are unresponsive by email and by phone - I have tried for weeks.

Pricing

The Essence of Panache Event Planning Price Rates

Spring Spring, TX, 77373
Location of (The Essence of Panache Event Planning)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding