100 Perkins St Suite D1, League City, TX 77573 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Elite Transportation

Elite Transportation is a luxury concierge transportation service serving our Houston brides with style and excellent customer service. We have everything from black car driveaway service to Excursion 20-seater luxury limo for the entire bridal party! We serve you for your bachelor/bachelorette party, bridal party transportation, and more! Going on an amazing honeymoon the day after your wedding? We can take you there as well!

Our now-famous Mercedes wedding shuttles offer complimentary champagne to you and your guests to get them to and from your reception in style, grace, and safety!

We take your dream vision for your Big Day and make it a reality!

Our brides are incredibly special to us...join us for the Elite Bridal Experience!

Follow The Elite Transportation on

c80bebf7663826ae IMG 0597
sprinter front

10 Reviews for The Elite Transportation

Rebecca · Married on 11/12/2016

I thoroughly appreciated the help I received from Elite Transportation! I wasn't sure how the timeline would work, and Elite made sure that I had the transportation I needed at the right cost.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Sharon · Married on 05/28/2016

Amber @ Elite Transportation was such a delight to work with. Everything went smooth transporting our weddings guests from the hotel to the venue and back. Would highly recommend Elite Transportation to everyone. Not just the service but the price too. P.S. All the guests told me how delicious the champagne was.
    Thanks again, Amber
    Sharon G

Sent on 05/31/2016

Everyone was so helpful and stayed in contact with me. Easy to work with. Price was great! Driver stayed in contact with me and let me know when he arrived, when he dropped them off, etc. This was for prom.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Award

The Elite Transportation Pricing

The Elite Transportation Price Rates

The Elite Transportation FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, SUV Limo, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bottled Water / Ice

• Waters Edge Venue
    Waters Edge Venue Banquet Halls

Elite transportations had a wide array of transportation methods and options for you to choose from. The staff is so nice and accomidating.

• Windveil Manor
    Windveil Manor Mansion Weddings

Is perfect for your special transportation needs. Highly recommend them, to get you to your destination safely...

• Bourbon & Lace Event Services
    Bourbon & Lace Event Services Wedding Planners

Top choice for our clients, whether personal, corporate, or wedding transportation! You will not be disappointed!

• 100 Perkins St, Suite D1 League City, 77573 See on map