2420 Mechanic Street, Galveston, TX 77550 Map · Phone number

8fc329b31f1794f2 IMG 7239
img7239

12 Reviews for Vintage Limo Service

Linda · event on 05/14/2016

Friendly, professional personal service. Vintage Limo made my son's Prom night one he will always cherish

Sent on 05/15/2016

This was so fun. It was actually the first thing we booked because it was the only thing my husband cared about at all when it came to the wedding. He's a car enthusiast and loves to race cars. Seeing his face when he saw it made my night. I was so glad he was happy at the end of the night and happy to finally be married. It was so fun. Everyone we passed gave honks, waves and stares so be expecting some attention but after having and entire congregation stare you down the aisle it's really not so bad. So, so much fun and unexpected as a getaway car.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Melissa · Married on 11/23/2013

We used Vintage Limo Service on our wedding day and it was wonderful! The white Rolls Royce we rode in gave our wedding day that extra touch and made me feel like royalty! It made for some beautiful pictures too. Bob was our driver and he was great! He wore a chauffeur hat and everything ;) I would definitely recommend this vendor for your wedding day!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Vintage Limo Service FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, Standard Limo, Sedan
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 1 Hour
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bottled Water / Ice, Premium Stereo System, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• 2420 Mechanic Street Galveston, 77550 See on map