main street, Fort Collins, Colorado 80521 Map · Phone number
Package Price $500
Availability Check your date

About The Dusty Rose

The Dusty Rose . CO is a Day of Coordinator service, serving Denver and Fort Collins, Colorado and surrounding Wyoming areas. We specialize in creating a personalized day by smoothly executing all your wedding details so you can enjoy your special day stress free. As we were previously wedding coordinators at a large wedding venue, we are perfectly capable of taking on high-stress situations and turning them into beautiful memories. We offer a number of wedding day packages that can be tailored to create the wedding of your dreams.

www.thedustyrose.co

The Dusty Rose can help you execute both your rehearsal, wedding ceremony and reception. We have packages that start as a basic set up and clean up of your ceremony and reception, to full Day of Coordination packages with communication and planning starting at 2 months out.

Wedding Coordinator services include:

Leafy table setting
0706 51 1006984 v1

2 Reviews for The Dusty Rose

Sydney · Married on 04/14/2018

Ryleigh was the most incredible person to work with. She made all of our dreams come true. She was so happy to answer any questions at any time and always had fantastic answers. She is beyond knowledgeable in the wedding industry and will help you achieve whatever your vision may be. She has the biggest heart and such a warm personality. I truly felt like I could rely on her for anything without a doubt. Thank you for being a big part of the best day of our lives! We couldn’t have done it without you.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Erica · Married on 05/12/2018

Ryleigh made the entire planning process seamlessly easy for us. From start to finish, she was patient and a lot of fun to work with! As an event manager myself, I never felt stressed working with Ryleigh, I knew we were in good hands with her and was thankful for her suggestions. At the rehearsal she rallied all of us with grace, and added sweet personal touches for Danny and I throughout the weekend. We can be laid back and relaxed with decision making, and she really helped us finalize details I didn't even think of!

Sweetest memories inside The Cottage, getting ready with all the girls, our flower girls, mommas, and grandmas. Such a special space that we all will cherish in memory forever. Danny and I shared intimate vows between the two us right after the ceremony inside the cottage, and it was perfect.

The serving staff was a lot of fun, including the bartender (Heidi?) and Chef who even introduced himself and congratulated us! Wedding planning can seem stressful to some, but Ryleigh and her team really made this so wonderful for us and truly care about your special day. It was bliss, I wish I could relive it over and over!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

The Dusty Rose FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3