The Donut Haus

• June Poppies
  • Aime's love

11 Reviews for The Donut Haus

Calli · Married on 08/11/2018

Oh gosh, our cake was amazing. The design was perfect and the taste could not be beat! Rebecca was very easy to work with and got every detail that I was going for. My husband wasn't able to make the tasting and she provided me with some extra samples for him to try, which he appreciated. It was hard to pick which flavor to go with, but we enjoyed an almond poppyseed cake with raspberry filling as well as chocolate cake with chocolate filling. I can't wait until our anniversary when she bakes us another one! I would highly recommend Rebecca for your wedding cake.

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • Brittni

Brittni · Married on 10/18/2015

We booked Donut Haus for our wedding in October. We're having a morning wedding and brunch reception with a donut tower instead of a cake. Donut Haus is our favorite donut shop (maple glazed is my absolute fave) so it only makes sense to have them cater on our wedding day! So far, they have been great to work with- attentive to my ideas, really responsive, and a great price!

Sent on 09/01/2015

My cake was amazing!! They took my vision and made it happen. My cake was everything i wanted it to be and more!

Sent on 10/28/2015