292 S. Tustin St., Orange, CA 92866 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Dizzy Daisy

Small and elegant or grand and great - it's your day!

The Dizzy Daisy will take your fairytale vision and turn it into a royal reality. Your wedding will be complete with exquisite florals for the entire bridal party and stunning centerpieces that will adorn your reception tables.

Your wedding consultation is complimentary and we are happy to work within the guidelines of any budget!

• OC Flowers & Events
wed wire 6 51 572140

6 Reviews for The Dizzy Daisy

Rachel Lu · Married on 01/19/2019

Dana is awesome florist!

Dana is such an awesome florist and person! I'm very indecisive so when it comes to deciding on colors and what types of flowers I wanted it was so hard! I brought my maid of honor (my sister) to our appointment and we both were so happy that we went to see her for our flowers! Dana is so patient and knowledgeable! She explained all the options and showed us pictures of different samples that we may like. Few weeks before our wedding there were some miscommunications and she went above and beyond to make sure my flowers were exactly how I wanted! She called me and ensured me that everything will be fine! She was totally right! Out flowers looked amazing and beautiful! I definitely recommend Dana for your wedding florist! She's professional and so personable! You won't regret your decision!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Danielle · Married on 01/14/2017

Working with the owner/designer Dana was such a pleasure. She was so sweet and was excited to make our day special! She really worked with our budget to create the perfect centerpieces. She even made a tester to make sure it was exactly what we envisioned! She gave suggestions when I wasn't sure what I wanted but was never pushy. We asked her to deliver to four different locations: the church (for floral pew ends and table decorations), the hotel (for bouts, corsages, and bouquets), to the reception venue (for table centerpieces and decorations) and to the bakery the night before so flowers could be added to our cake. Everything was on time and flawless. We had 24 centerpieces, 6 bouquets, 4 corsages, and 10 bouts. All of our flowers used calla lilies which are very delicate flowers and all were delivered in perfect condition. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Tara · Married on 08/08/2015

Thank goodness I hired the Dizzy Daisy for my wedding! They were so accommodating, listened to what I liked and wanted and my price range. Then they literally made it happen! My flowers for GORGEOUS! I chose to go with orchids and other flowers mixed. It was so elegant and beautiful. Oh and they were on time, just as they promised. Thanks you all for making my day even better - I ended up saving the bouquet and hubby's boutonniere and have them hanging above my bathtub in the birdcages i used for centerpieces. They look just as pretty as the day of, just dried. You guys are awesome! Thanks again!

Sent on 08/14/2016

The Dizzy Daisy FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Dizzy Daisy 1
    FREE TOSS BOUQUET

Book your Wedding with The Dizzy Daisy in 2019 and receive your Toss Bouquet for FREE! To redeem your Toss Bouquet, please select Wedding Wire in the "How you heard about us" section on our website at www.thedizzydaisy.net. Click on the Weddings tab, then wedding inquiry form. We will contact you for your FREE Consultation as soon as we receive your form.

• 292 S. Tustin St. Orange, 92866 See on map
    Location of (The Dizzy Daisy)