About The Desert Lily B&B
Named Love-Love after the repurposed tennis court it was built on, this ALL-INCLUSIVE totally unique venue’s rustic style and whimsical design blend perfectly with the surreal desert landscape.
Love-Love features a beautiful terraced ceremony site positioned to capture you in the golden light of sunset. The Bohemian lounge is an intimate sitting area filled with plush furnishings and rich textures that invite guests to linger. In the center is a soaring tower and collection of vintage lanterns that bathe the space in soft glowing light.
The hi-desert is full of cool places, so what makes Love-Love so special? It’s an all-inclusive venue. We have almost everything you need for your wedding already on site!
- Bathrooms - permanent ADA compliant (no need to rent porta-pottys).
- Your walk down the aisle won't be through dirt and sand – the venue was built over a repurposed tennis court, so it’s a clean, level, smooth surface! No need to rent a dance floor, no wonky uneven tables and chairs or tripping hazards for those who might be a little unsteady on their feet.
- Panoramic views, the lounge, art installations, twinkling lights, landscaping, and a water feature provide a backdrop for breathtaking photography.
- The two of you will stand out in our simple yet dramatic ceremony site.
- There is plenty of shade.
- Tables and chairs are provided – no rental, delivery and set-up fees.
- Bar and catering kitchen ready for your vendor to set up at no additional charge.
Fewer vendors to contract and communicate with means a lot less stress for you and more time to celebrate with friends and family.
Categories: Wedding Venue