The Dena'ina Center

600 W. 7th Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99501 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing

About The Dena'ina Center

The New Dena'ina Civic & Convention Center is Anchorage's premier venue offering stunning ballrooms and beautiful views of the mountains and downtown Anchorage.

We can accomodate a small, intimate reception for just 50 guests, or spectacular party for up to 600 guests.

Our on-site caterer is Savor Alaska...lead by our award-winning Certified Executive Chef.

At the Dena'ina Center, we offer a free personal consultation and venue tour by our own Beverly Clark Certified Wedding Professional.

Bride with bridesmaids
Bride with bridesmaids
Couple portrait
Wedding Ceremony on the Terrace.

Wedding Ceremony on the Terrace. Photo by Chris Cupp
Couple dancing

• Videos 2

8 Reviews for The Dena'ina Center

abe · Married on 12/14/2016

wow!!! very nice work!! Keep it up!

Christa · Married on 07/24/2011

My wedding day was a breeze with the help and courtious staff. If I needed something they were quick to help.

• W

None · Married on 02/05/2011

I want to point out that even though this says "ceremony and reception" we only held our reception at the Denaina, not our wedding ceremony.
    Great place for a wedding reception! My wedding was a dream come true! The food was splendid, the lights provided by R&R Productions were matched to my wedding colors, and the service were superb!!! The help we received throught the planning of our wedding was amazing!!!! Everything we desired, everything we dreamt of. It was like our own magic night. Everything was a delight. I cannot think of anyone more professional to work with. You know you are in good hands from the moment you start talking to them. And believe me, I went and took lost of pictures from many other various places, before I decided on the Dena'ina. Some of those other places were not ready for me even though we scheduled an appointment. Others never followed up with me after I asked for pictures of the linens and of the events that have alredy taken place in such facilities (like the Marriott downtown Anchorage).
    Nonetheless, I did not give the Denaina a total 5 points in responsiveness. The reason is that since we didn't have a wedding planner some very good friends of ours set up all the decoration, overlays, centerpieces, LED candles, mirrors, chair covers, sashes for the chairs, etc (if you ever need a set up crew! I will give you their phone number! They really made everything look like out of a dream!). The decoration for the signing table could not be placed before an event manager could get to the Denaina for understandable security reasons (which I appreciated inmensenly). So we were advised to leave these 3-5 items on the guift table and the event manager will put them out on the signing table. I left explicit notes on each item of what needed to be done with each one of them. Well for my dismay not all of the items made it out to the signing table. We were a little dissaponted about this, just because without them, the signing tables looked a little plain in such a bright light. Some of these items were candy jars that guests really appreciate when they are signing your wedding book and your wedding picture. It is a little "Welcome! Thank you for coming to our reception, come in, please!". But other than that, everything went without hiccups! JUST A DREAM COME TRUE!

The Dena'ina Center Pricing

The Dena'ina Center Price Rates

The Dena'ina Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 695.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 695.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Liquor, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 800