The Dancing Palate

Miami, FL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The Dancing Palate is a Miami-based wedding caterer that offers a twist on the old classics. Their goal is to create a one-of-a-kind dining experience by giving classic comfort food a modern, updated twist. The culinary team offers a diverse range of multicultural menu items, so there is something for everyone. The Dancing Palate will impress your guests while making everyone feel like family.

This Miami wedding caterer is happy to handle delivery, setup and cleanup for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and dessert. All-inclusive packages, servers and tastings are available. Their serving styles and catering offerings include:

• Hors d'oeuvres
  • Tapas
  • Cake
  • Cake cutting

Cuisine
Couples are welcome to design a custom menu. The Dancing Palate can accommodate dietary needs such as gluten-free, lactose-free, pork-free, vegan and vegetarian meals. Examples of cuisine styles include:

• American

• Outside alcohol
  • House liquor
  • Premium liquor
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$35

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$30

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$30

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$23

Tastings
China
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$11

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Limited Bar
House Beer
House Wine
House Liquor

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Seafood
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Limited Bar
Open Bar
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Jackie G. Married on 04/23/2021

Yes yes yes!

First off Paul was a pleasure to work with! Always answered when called and always on top of things. He came to my house to cook for our trial dinner and it was amazing. His wife makes great tasting and beautiful cakes and his team is hands down the best. The dj was also great and had everything I asked for ready to go! CLAUDIA his front of house is probably my favorite person ever. We had a wedding crisis and she was right there helping my and feeding me well needed shots. She also doubles as our wedding planner because we lacked one. Never asked just jumped in and rocked it. If your in doubt of this company remember it comes with her and that’s well worth it.
    Sabu J. Married on 04/10/2021

Excellent service from beginning to end

I cannot be more grateful to Paul and his team at the Dancing Palate for the food and service they provided for my wedding this past April. I did not have a single vendor that was more responsive than Paul...I felt like he was just watching the phone for my contact so that he could respond within minutes!
    One of the difficulties with my wedding was the issue of immigration. My wife was overseas and we were not sure when she was going to be in the states to have our wedding. As such, we needed two dates tentatively booked and Paul had no issues with that. He took a small deposit and essentially said "Let me know when the date is and we will make it work." And I must say, he was a man of his word.
    I went online to see the options for the menu and he had such an extensive menu to choose from. I was impressed with the variety he had and had such a tough making a decision, I included several people in the process. We ended up with braised beef and morrocan spiced fish as the main course. After sending him the choices and finalizing the date - we set up a tasting. This was a great day! He actually came to our house and made the food in our kitchen - FRESH!!! I was so impressed and the food was too good! We asked him to make a small change to one of the dishes and he had no problem with that.
    Included in his price was the cake and it was so good - three layers and three different flavors. On the day of the wedding, his team, servers and all, were just as outstanding and this was not just my opinion, but practically every one of my guests. The food was prepared fresh and served from the kitchen in the hall directly to the guests. I have never seen this type of service before. Me and my wife felt like a king and queen who were treated to a wonderful banquet.
    All in all, I HIGHLY recommend the Dancing Palate and would not hesitate in booking him in the future.
  • Erik
    Erik F. Married on 04/10/2021

Professional and Flexible Service

Chef Paul took his time to understand our specific needs and then delivered on those. Overall great experience and our wedding turned out fantastic. Our guests raved about the amazing parmesan grouper and the wedding cake, which was 3 different flavors, all great! Huge thank you to Chef Paul and his team.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

11151 SW 70 Lane Miami, 33173
Location of (The Dancing Palate)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding