The Dancing Palate Reviews

1 User photo

The Dancing Palate 1

Jacquie · Married on 10/19/2019

Catering, cake,and bar

These guys were a godsend helping us throughout as we planned our beach destination wedding reception. Very easy to work with and flexible. Very affordable and reasonably priced. Cake was delicious and amazing, service was friendly and social while servi g our guests.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Ruben Gonzalez · Married on 12/29/2018

Outstanding quality and service

Loved working with Paul. Flexible, creative, very responsible and with a great attitude.

The food was delicious and the service was outstanding. Everybody loved the food at our wedding and I hope we get to work with him in another event.

Sent on 01/04/2019

randy clinton · Married on 12/15/2018

You will love working with Paul and his team

Paul came to our house to do the food tasting and three days after our wedding we're still hearing compliments from his work. Wonderfully cooked meal and a presentation that was unique.

Paul went above and beyond to help us plan a menu for our wedding, and helped us think through big and little decisions to make the day special.

Then, on the day of the outdoor wedding, we were hit with a afternoon pouring rain. He kept cool and worked with us on site to make the adjustments needed so things would go on smoothly.

You'll love his food, but you should also appreciate how much his team will work to make sure you will have a great day. I truly believe Paul helped make sure our wedding was a special day and I'd look for another reason to work with him again.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Madilyn · Married on 05/20/2018

We used The Dancing Palate for our wedding caterer, wedding cake, and bar. The food AND cake were absolutely AMAZING! One thing I loved about their service was that they made sure the bride and groom got to eat. Even through I had wedding jitters and wasn't very hungry I knew I needed to eat and it was delicious! The cake was stunning! 100% recommend the Dancing Palate!

The Dancing Palate 2
    Sent on 06/28/2018

Samantha · Married on 03/31/2018

Paul and The Dancing Palate team catered our March 31, 2018 wedding and it was spectacular! My husband and I are South FL natives now living in Chicago, IL. I found The Dancing Palate online based on reviews and from the beginning stages of planning, Paul was responsive, professional, knowledgeable and kind. He helped craft an amazing menu that all 110 guests raved about! Our wedding day went off without a hitch, The Dancing Palate wait staff and bartenders were exceptionally great, friendly and professional! I HIGHLY recommend The Dancing Palate for your next event, big or small!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Taja · Married on 03/10/2018

Our wedding was on 3/10/18. The Dancing Palate covered my catering, rental and wedding coordinator services. It was so convenient going to them for all these services. Chef Paul is passionate about what he does. He makes sure everything is held to a high standard. He even stopped by every guest table himself. Argelia, my day of coordinator and cake baker is very detail oriented. Their team made us and our guests feel very comfortable. Not to mention the food was great. I highly recommend using this fantastic team.

Sent on 04/23/2018
  • DIANA

DIANA · Married on 01/06/2018

So far I have had a fantastic experience with Paul and his team. Our wedding is January of next year but I have my full confidence in Paul that all will run smoothly. He is very diligent, pays attention to detail, very responsive to my communications with him but most of all, he is a fantastic chef. Yummy food galore. Would recommend.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Rebecca · Married on 04/23/2016

The Dancing Palate, Inc. made our wedding on April 23, 2016 amazing! Paul and his team were all wonderful from start to finish. Paul had great ideas for the menu. Their communication throughout the planning was great. We loved their presentation of the hor d'oeuvres and all the food. It was very impressive! The food was amazing! The naked cake was exactly what I wanted. Our guests are still telling us how great the food was! Paul and his team at The Dancing Palate, Inc. made our wedding everything we dreamed it would be!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Hillary · Married on 11/20/2015

I hired Paul and The Dancing Palate for my wedding on November 20, 2015. Paul was wonderful from the start. We had a tasting right away and it went wonderfully. I had contact more than half a dozen caterers but couldn't get them to be as flexible as Paul was especially for the price. The Dancing Palate is a fantastic value. The food was served on time, warm, and I got many compliments after the wedding. We had 135 guests and a 90 minute sit down dinner. I wanted family style with items served in bowls and sharing, yet sit down at the same time. I didn't find many caterers that would do that, but Paul understood me and it was perfect. A real family meal at our rustic classic wedding. I was very happy with the Dancing Palate and if I had to plan my wedding all over again would hire him back.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Paul and Claudia · Married on 03/07/2015

We had our wedding at our house, and I had reservations about allowing a caterer use our kitchen to cook dinner for 50 + people, but Chef Paul not only pulled it off, but did a fantastic job!! Something as important and stressful as your wedding one cant take chances. We were blown away with the quality of the food (I am a good cook too), and the guest were all asking where did I find him? The guest all raved about the food and service. Chef Paul is amazing and flexible and his staff very professional. Our wedding ceremony was shorter than we thought, but Chef Paul was able to pull it off without a blink. I strongly recommend The Dancing Palate for any size event, for they had an event the night before for 250+ people, and still treated us like royalty. From start to finish, they were awesome. His recommended baker and party supplier vendor were also top notch. You are in good hands if you hire them for any event, even something as important as your wedding. I will use them again!!

Paul and Claudia

Sent on 03/16/2015

Thanks to Chef Paul and his team our wedding reception was absolutely perfect!

The service was great from beginning to end. Paul came to our house and did a private tasting for my now husband and I. We were blown away. We decided to go with him for our special day. He always got right back to me with my several questions. And he had an answer for everything. He had his rental company match the lowest quote I could find for tables and chairs and totally worked with our budget. He talked about his menu and food items with so much passion. And you could taste that…. The food was great! All the guests were impressed!

He was so flexible with my being a very indecisive bride. When we finally did decide on the menu…they delivered. The meats were tender and juicy. The veggies were not mushy and full of flavor. The cornbread was amazing. The macaroni and cheese was as gourmet as it gets and had bacon!! YUM! The comfort food isn't usually on their menu but they did it for me and they nailed it! ….and it was fancy! We had two buffet lines for 120 people with a server at every dish making it efficient and easy for our guests. There wasn't anyone who left hungry. The bartenders and staff were friendly and accommodating.

We needed a dance floor very last minute over some cobblestone and they made that happen! They made everything happen even beyond the food!

Not only would I highly recommend their catering…. I will most likely use them again!

A huge thanks to The Dancing Palate from a very satisfied bride!

Sent on 03/11/2015

luana · Married on 09/27/2014

From the first contact to the wedding day The Dancing Palate was fantasist.
    I was looking for a catering service for my daughter’s wedding and found The Dancing Palate on Thumbtack. Paul came to the house and cooked a sample meal of items that she had selected. After tasting the food, we know that The Dancing Palate was exactly what she was looking for and fit our food budget. We wanted our guest to enjoy the food at the reception. And that’s exactly what happened.
    At the reception we started with Hors D’oeuvre; Fried Mac & Cheese Balls, Sweet Corn Fritters, Feta Stuffed Mushrooms and Chicken & Waffles with a Glaze Syrup.
    Dinner included; Bread Rolls, Salad, and the guest had a choose of Bleu Cheese Stuffed Pork Chops, Skirt Steak served with Chimichurri Sauce and County Fried Chicken Steak served with a White Gravy Sauce. Roasted Garlic White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans with Caramelized Onions and Almonds.
    Dessert was done by their pastry chef, Moni’s Sweets Bakery. We went with cupcakes, Vanilla Rum with Buttercream Frosting, for our guest and a small cake for the bride and groom.
    Guest after guest had high compliments for all food served and for the catering staff. The catering staff had a high level of professionalism. They were courtesy and polite and made sure that our guests were well taken care of.
    Paul had said that The Dancing Palate would set up and cleaned up without any disturbance to the reception or our guest and that he would provide a high level of service. He and The Dancing Palate did that and much more. They gave us peace of mine in knowing all was taken care of.
    I would highly recommend The Dancing Palate Catering Service without a hesitation and when planning a party, The Dancing Palate will be my go to catering service.
    A BIG THANK YOU to Paul, Moni and the staff from The Dancing Palate.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Alexandra · Married on 12/31/2018

The Dancing Palate will exceed your expectations, and then some!

I can't say enough about Paul and his team. Months after our wedding our guests are still talking about our food and debating over which was their favorite appetizer. The food was perfection from the appetizers and entrees to the cake. The bar line was never too long and the drinks were great. Paul went above and beyond at the tastings to accommodate my entire family and making it a great experience them. They are extremely accommodating and the best value compared to any vendor out there that we looked at. The Dancing Palate will exceed your expectations and them some. Would recommend again and again, and again!

Sent on 02/24/2019