The Custom Cake Shoppe

4135 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23452 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Caketastery

1 User photo

• staceysmith1229

Gayon · Married on 02/22/2019

Absolutely Amazing

The wedding cake was beautiful and tasted great. It was so moist and delicious. I would definitely get another cake from here!!!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2017

The Custom Cake Shoppe made the wedding cake for both my mother's and sister's weddings, and so I knew I wanted to get my wedding cake from them! Not only did they fit me into their schedule seamlessly, but they were extremely flexible with my being an out-of-town bride. My mom does live nearby and was able to go in when absolutely necessary, but otherwise, they were able to work with me over the phone or whenever I was in town.
    They were also able to accommodate a somewhat last minute request for a groom's cake at the rehearsal dinner, which was fabulous and Orioles themed!
    Both of the cakes they provided were absolutely DELICIOUS and STUNNING! People are continuing to contact us asking where we got our cake and exclaim over how yummy it was.

Sent on 06/08/2017

David · Married on 08/20/2016

The Custom Cake Shoppe made a beautiful beach themed three tier wedding cake (white cake w vanilla butter cream and salted caramel) and a wonderful Florida orange groom's cake for our wedding August 20th. Customer service, and their patience, especially with a perfectionist groomzilla, was excellent as well as delivery and set up. My wife and I were so pleased and everyone seemed to enjoy how great both cakes looked and raved about how well both tasted! We look so forward to savoring another slice on our anniversary! Thanks to you Desiree and your staff!

Sent on 08/31/2016

• 4135 Virginia Beach Blvd Virginia Beach, 23452 See on map
    Tue-Fri: 9:00 am-5:00 pm Sat: 9:00 am-3:00 pm
    Location of (The Custom Cake Shoppe)