1914 W. Fort St. Detroit MI, Fort Wayne, IN 48216 Map · Phone number

About The Colagrossis

TO ME, LOVE IS SYNONYMOUS WITH MOTION. LOVE IS A MOVING, BEATING, BREATHING THING THAT ONLY STOPS WHEN YOUR HEART DOES.

I am Destany. My soul is ignited by creativity, edginess, unconventional love stories, intimacy, trust, and fearlessness. I am a non-conformist. I occasionally have crazy ideas, I make inappropriate jokes, and immediately treat you like old friends inviting you into my heart. I understand what sparks that happy-dance-inducing “Hell-yes!” emotion when the images represent the love I see in front of me. Capturing images is a partnership; it takes collaboration and a connection to make something truly beautiful. That is why I’ve surrounded myself with creative powerhouses who share my passion, experience, and point of view to bring my couples heirlooms to cherish for a lifetime.

At the Kismet Collective, We prefer hand-crafted to factory made. We use the natural, God-given elements of nature and light around us to expound on the beauty that is already present. We are constantly reading expressions, and anticipating the next laugh. We notice the minute and the uncomplicated; the hands that hold on tightly, the breath before the kiss. We linger with our couples, valuing the time from initial meeting to final goodbye.

Nevertheless, we are not a one-size-fits-all solution. We are not afraid of getting a little dirty, a little crazy, and spending the time it takes to craft the true representation of you at this one moment in time. If you are hesitant to trust us and our vision, and are opposed to taking an adventure, or if the concept of your wedding involves extravagant dresses and Pinterest-perfect details, we might not be the right fit for you.

We call many places home, from our own threshold to an airport terminal – wherever you are, that is our home.

This is going to be the story you leave behind for your loved ones.
Let’s make it a good one.

Follow The Colagrossis on

7 Reviews for The Colagrossis

• Mikala

Mikala · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful People, Beautiful Photos

Mitch and Destany are BEAUTIFUL people that are so easy to work with. They were, without a doubt, my husband and I's favorite part of the day. From beginning to end, they captured every moment perfectly and intentionally. We have gotten SO many compliments on our photos. They are profession and incredibly talented.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Brianna · Married on 10/08/2017

We cannot say enough positive things about the Colagrossi's. These two are simply the best, they were a dream to work with, always professional and at the same time super down to earth. They always made us feel really comfortable in front of the camera, it was wonderful to work with them for our engagement photos and on our big day. Highly recommend them on the experience alone, and to top it off, as you can see, their work is absolutely stunning.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Madeline · Married on 10/10/2015

We could not be happier with the service we received from The Colagrossis. Not only were they super responsive and took great care to get to know us, their professionalism and fun-loving spirit put us at ease. We aren't used to having professional photos taken, but it turned out to be great fun to get to know them over our engagement session. They also scouted the area before our wedding so we could get a fun range of shots on the day of. They navigated everyone in our bridal party and family beautifully. We couldn't have asked for a better photo experience and two more lovely people.

Sent on 10/22/2015

• Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC
    Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC Wedding Officiants

This dynamic couple create magic behind their lenses! We have worked with The Colagrossi's on many occasions and they always conduct themselves professionally, yet manage to capture every nuance of emotion present at weddings: joy, tenderness, light-hearted moments.... in their own unique, personal style that we simply find breath taking. They are outstanding in their field and we highly recommend them.

• 1914 W. Fort St. Detroit MI Fort Wayne, IN, 48216 See on map