1408 S. salisbury blvd, Salisbury, MD 21801 Map · Phone number

The City Florist 6
The City Florist 7

Melanie · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful work!

I am very happy I went with The City Florist for my wedding. Jim made my vision come to life and more. The bouquets, centerpieces, and many other details turned out stunning. He was easy to communicate with and stuck to my budget.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Molly · Married on 05/20/2019

Beautiful Work

Jim did a beautiful job... he captured my vision and made our wedding tent look wonderful.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Deb · Married on 09/08/2018

Jim, the owner promised my daughter her wedding would be beautiful and he delivered! The venue was at a Yacht Club with high ceilings overlooking the bay. The room looked breathtaking, with draping and chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and high vases of overflowing flowers. The bouquets were gorgeous. The only thing I thought was a bit unfair was the ceiling was done the day before and another wedding took place, so they used our decorations for free. Don’t know who was responsible for that, but when you are paying $1200. for the ceiling alone, It would have been nice to get a discount. Our venue coordinator never mentioned it either.

Sent on 09/26/2018

The City Florist's reply:

Hi Deb
    thank you so much for your kind words
    i to thought the wedding came off lovely.

in response to the ceiling work, we always have to
    do that a day or so ahead, its just a big job

i knew nothing of the wedding before yours, and
    i am sorry you did not know, typically if that happens we
    can split the costs between brides

• Heritage Shores Club
    Heritage Shores Club Country Club Weddings

Not only a florist, but a complete event designer! Absolutely gorgeous work!

• Just Beachy Events LLC
    Just Beachy Events LLC Wedding Planners

The City Florist is one of the most talented, creative and imaginative florist/event designers I have ever worked with. Jim Gray and his staff are so great to work with both professionally and personally. I loved his work so much I chose him for my own wedding a few years ago! Choose The City Florist to make your wedding beautiful and unforgetable!

• Neil Studios Photography
    Neil Studios Photography Wedding Photographers

City Florist is the one of the most celebrated floral designer? When you hear an event you are photographing is being set by Jim at City Florist you know you will be walking into a vision! City florist collaborates with their clients to make your wishes turn into a reality that will make your day an event to remember by using color, textures and artistry. City Florist will create the mood and atmosphere you want your guests and family to remember on the most important day of your life.- Michelle Robbins

• 1408 S. salisbury blvd Salisbury, 21801 See on map