The Campbell Creative

Cincinnati, OH View map

Based out of Cincinnati, Ohio, The Campbell Creative provides Live Wedding Painting services. Owner Sarah brings a unique experience to your wedding day, while also creating a beautiful keepsake. This artist is available to travel outside of Cincinnati for an additional fee.

All paintings from The Campbell Creative are made using watercolors on cotton archival paper. Sarah will arrive a couple of hours before the ceremony to begin setting up, sketching, and painting the background. Then, she'll continue to work during the ceremony and taking reference photos, as well as painting during the reception. Then, Sarah will bring it home to her studio to add the finishing touches to her artwork. Paintings are in a loose, representational style that captures the atmosphere of the event. Other services include signature drink paintings, bouquet paintings, venue paintings, and pet portraits.

• Woman-owned

Alyssa Q. Married on 09/17/2022

Great wedding painter!

Sarah did such a great job! She did everything in a timely manner, was great with our guests, super responsive to us throughout the process and our painting came out perfectly!
    Joe M. Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful live painting of our wedding day :)

Our friends surprised us with a live painting of our ceremony! Sarah then completed the rendering at our cocktail hour for all of our guests to enjoy the process. It turned out so beautifully and we cannot wait to hang up this very special memory/gift in our home. How special to relive our wedding day every time we look at it!
  • Meredith
    Meredith M. Married on 05/08/2021

Talented Artist!

Sarah is such a talented artist. We hired her to paint our wedding ceremony and are so happy with the end result! Sarah was easy to communicate with and very responsive. Having a live painter was such a beautiful way to capture our day. We also had tons of friends and family comment on how unique and fun it was to have a live painter at our wedding, they really enjoyed watching her work and the painting unfold throughout the evening.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Sarah Campbell
Sarah Campbell
Owner and Artist

I am the owner and artist behind The Campbell Creative. I am a Mechanical Engineer but have passion for art and creativitiy. I got married in September of 2020 and tried to DIY as much of my wedding as possible. I am excited to help other couples with what I've learned from my own experience. I begin doing live paintings soon after I got married and love to be a part of couple's special day!

The Marmalade Lily
5.0 out of 5 rating , 20 Reviews
· Barn & Farm Weddings
Simply Designed Events
5.0 out of 5 rating , 1 Review
· Wedding Planners

Travel fees apply to venues outside of Cincinnati Cincinnati, OH, 45212
5136382053
Location of (The Campbell Creative)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding