The Campbell Creative

Cincinnati, OH View map Visit website

The Campbell Creative provides Live Wedding Painting services. Sarah brings a unique experience to your wedding day, while also creating a beautiful keepsake. All paintings are watercolor on 100% Cotton archival paper. Sarah will arrive a couple hours before the ceremony to begin setting up, sketching, and painting the background. Then works during the ceremony, takes a reference photos, and continues to paint during the reception for a total of 6 hours. The painting will be about 80% complete by the end of the evening, then Sarah will bring it home to her studio to finish the painting before mailing it to the provided address. Paintings will include the couple, officiant, wedding party, and some of the guests, painted in a loose representational style.

Other services include signature drink paintings, bridal bouquet paintings, venue paintings, and pet portraits.

• Woman-owned

Kristen S. Married on 04/17/2021

Outstanding!

Sarah was terrific. She is so talented and put together a beautiful portrait of our special day. A+++
    Rachael F. Married on 10/17/2020

Book her! She's amazing!

Sarah is so professional and an absolutely amazing artist. She set up before the ceremony and already started painting the background. Our painting is so beautiful and unique. She was quick with getting us the painting after the ceremony was done as well! I recommend her 100%!

Team

Sarah Campbell
Sarah Campbell
Owner and Artist

I am the owner and artist behind The Campbell Creative. I am a Mechanical Engineer but have passion for art and creativitiy. I got married in September of 2020 and tried to DIY as much of my wedding as possible. I am excited to help other couples with what I've learned from my own experience. I begin doing live paintings soon after I got married and love to be a part of couple's special day!

Travel fees charged after 30 miles away from Cincinnati Cincinnati, OH, 45212
5136382053
Location of (The Campbell Creative)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding