On WeddingWire since 2024

Mexi-Rican Creations LLC, Specialize in Customize Wedding Designs. Headquartered in Hamilton, Ohio, is spearheaded by Griselly Lopez and her daughters Crystal and Kimberly. This female-led business leverages the collective skills of the team to deliver a warm and convenient service tailored to couples and their guests. With over twenty years of marriage to her husband Jose, Griselly appreciates the significance of your wedding day in shaping your future together. Her goal is to curate a unique experience for every occasion they handle, meticulously arranging each detail to achieve a flawless and memorable outcome.

Griselly, Kimberly, and Crystal are delighted to contribute to your big day. Some of their services include:

- Event rentals such as tables, steamed table linens, chairs, flatware, glassware, wall backdrops, thrones and more

- Rentals available in different sizes and colors for a variety in choice

- Crystal's Catering, Wedding Cakes and treats

- Kimberly’s Nails, Makeup and Hair Packages as well

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$655

Which of the following does starting price include?

Clean Up
Setup

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$2,675

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Clean Up
Setup

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Lanterns
String
Uplighting

What decor services do you provide?

Delivery
Drapery
Event Design
Floral Design
Setup

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Reviews of Mexi-Rican Creations LLC

illustration message review

Be the first to share your experience!

Your feedback can help future couples make the best decisions for their special day.

Deals

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Events

18 Aug
Bridal Show

We know it can be overwhelming to plan your dream wedding. Come and join us on this annual end-of summer Erlanger Bridal Show to talk a little bit of your vision for your upcoming wedding. You can also register to win a complimentary wedding reception at the event. You must be present to win at the time of the drawing.

Head to the link to order your ticket today. We cannot wait to spend the day with you planning your dream wedding.

Event page:https://www.facebook.com/share/hxJ8f4UmwArBFg3n/?mibextid=WC7FNe

Date: From 08/18/2024 to 08/18/2024 Schedule 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Location: 1379 Donaldson Hwy, Erlanger KY 41018, Hamilton, OH

Team

Griselly Lopez
Griselly Lopez
Co-Owner

I am from Puerto Rico and have been married to my wonderful husband, José E. López, for 27 years. My interest in decorating and crafting began at a young age when I assisted my mother at her florist events.

While I have always loved decorating, my formal journey in the industry started when my eldest daughter, Crystal, was getting married. This experience reignited my passion for elaborate decorations, leading me to work in the field for over a decade. After living in Florida for a period, we relocated to Ohio a couple of years ago.

Our focus is on customizing each wedding, quinceañera, and corporate event to match our clients' dream visions. This dedication is why we chose to establish our business in Ohio, to help couples realize the weddings they have always envisioned.

Crystal Lopez
Crystal Lopez
Co-Owner

I am Puerto Rican and I love cooking. Since I was little, I helped my grandmother in the different events she held. I have obtained family recipes, but I have also taken several baking courses to increase my knowledge since this industry grows day by day in new styles and trends.

I like to see my clients' faces when they see what I have created with so much love for them, and even more, I like to know how tasty they find grandma's recipes. I love working with my hands just as I love seeing that smile that forms on my clients' faces when I deliver an order.

For this reason, we decided to establish our business here in Ohio, hoping to make every bite memorable for you and your guests.

Kimberly Lopez
Kimberly Lopez
Co-Owner

I am Puerto Rican, and from a young age, I have been passionate about beauty. This led me to enroll in a modeling course, while also nurturing a dream of becoming a lawyer. During the initial stages of my law studies, I worked to finance my education.

To ensure a stable income for college, I pursued a manicurist course. Although I studied law for two years, my growing fondness for art, painting, and attention to detail became evident with each manicure client.

This prompted me to explore manicurist, hair, and makeup courses, as they complement the art of beauty. I find joy in my work and take pride in helping women enhance their natural beauty through making them feel and look the best version of themselves.

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours