Franklin Park, NJ 08823 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Cakery Bake Shop

The Cakery specializes in custom cakes, cupcakes, cake pops and cookies for all your events. All our cakes are adorned with hand crafted sugar elements that make your cake stand out. We work with each client to give them exactly what they are looking for, making each cake as unique as you and your event!

You can visit our website on www.thecakerybakeshop.com

Contact us for a consultation and tasting today!

Follow The Cakery Bake Shop on

7d502fa0b9d32247 image1 9
hkr71616032

14 Reviews for The Cakery Bake Shop

Gar · Married on 08/26/2017

Loved working with Hitasha. I had a vision in mind and from the first consultation through multiple tastings till the day of delivery, Hitasha was great to work with. She was very flexible and accommodating, worked with me to make my vision come alive while contributing her expertise. I even had some unique and new flavors that I wanted to incorporate and Hitasha trialed them out and had them ready for me along with her regular flavors during our tastings. We had 2 in person tastings and 2 "by mail" tastings, so she definitely made sure I knew what I was ordering! I had a wedding cake as well as a dessert bar supplied by Hitasha, and everything was delicious. She accommodated my dietary preference of making everything eggless (well all but the macarons, as that is impossible to make eggless). This was wonderful because many other bakers I had spoken with had either very limited selections for eggless or they would make it entirely vegan, which is not what I was looking for. Some examples of unique flavors I was able to incorporate into the dessert bar and cake spread included rose pistachio, lavender spice, pineapple mango, chocolate pecan caramel (aka turtle) and pina colada. We got a 4 tier cake with 3 flavors and 2 types of cupcakes (the cupcakes were part of the cake design/display), mousse and cheesecake shooters, macarons, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate covered pretzels and cake pops. Hitasha hand-made the cake topper based on a design I had requested. The only issue we had was that the name cards with ingredients list for the dessert table got lost somehow after she dropped them off, but I was able to get my venue to hand write them on the spot, so not a big deal. I can't wait to meet up with Hitasha next year at our 1 year anniversary (yes, she will bake you a fresh top tier cake and then you get to hang out with her).

Sent on 09/05/2017

Neil · Married on 06/17/2017

Hitasha at the Cakery is AMAZING. I don't tend to give 5 stars across the board, but she truly deserves them! Her service is amazing. Always timely with her kind communication. You can tell she is passionate for what she does. Her consultation/tasting is awesome. She really wants to know what YOU want. So many yummy flavors. She even accommodated my gluten free needs!
    Beyond her service - her cakes! Awesome! The designs and the taste are top notch. We had a 4 tier cake with 3 different flavors. Not a single piece was left over and we got great feedback about the cake. Just wish that we kept more for ourselves!
    I would not hesistate with going with Hitasha. Her price point is fair and her cake is great! We would happily recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Heena · Married on 03/25/2017

Hitasha designed a beautiful four tier cake for our wedding, and it was absolutely amazing! Not only does she have tons of great and unique flavors to choose from, but the cake design looked so regal and elegant! You will not regret selecting her for your big day.

Sent on 04/06/2017

The Cakery Bake Shop FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Cakery Bake Shop 1
    10% Off Your Custom Cake Order
    Let us know that you found us on WeddingWire and we will deduct 10% off your total!

• Franklin Park, 08823 See on map