Bovella's Pastry Shoppe

Westfield, NJ View map Visit website

Based in Westfield, New Jersey, Bovella's Pastry Shoppe is a family-owned bakery that makes delightful wedding cakes for couples in the Tri-State Area and beyond. As a staple of Westfield’s culinary scene, the bakery is committed to upholding their time-honored traditions of expert cake making and superlative customer service skills. Characterized by their mouth watering taste and artistic finesse, their cakes are sure to impress you and your significant other.

Experience

Having served countless special occasions, Bovella’s Pastry Shoppe has been producing custom cakes and other baked treats since 1949. Founder Michael Bove owned and operated the company until his passing in 2008. Following this, his protege Ralph Bencivenga took over and has been following in Michael’s trail-blazing footsteps ever since. Ralph and the team strive to maintain the bakery’s stellar reputation among New Jersey’s baking community.

Bovella’s Pastry Shoppe can deliver cakes throughout the Garden State and nationwide. During your consultation, you can tell the team about your dream cake design and they will endeavor to bring it to life. Other sweet treats like cookies and pastries are also available. In addition to cake making, the business offers wedding catering services.

$1

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Cara
    Cara M. Married on 10/17/2021

Amazing Cake

Having Bovella's as my neighborhood bakery I knew they had to provide my wedding cake - specifically, their rainbow cookie cake. I cannot describe how seamless the process was and how perfect the cake ended up being!! It was a dream working with them. They also provided the challah which was a hit.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/09/2020

Funfetti Wedding Cake Dream

I grew up loving Bovella's cookies knowing that they HAD to do my wedding cake. We tried other bakeries Funfetti cake and fudge filling, but NOTHING compared to Bovella's. The cake decor is exactly what I dreamed of with fun confetti sprinkles. Look no further for a cake!
    Danielle Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful and Delicious!

We used Bovella's for our wedding cake in June 2019. The cake was included as part of our package with Clarks Landing, but we could not have been happier with how the cake turned out! I've had a lot of mediocre wedding cake, but once we went to the tasting, I knew that that would not be the case for our cake. We chose a vanilla cake with layers of cream cheese and chocolate fudge filling and it was so incredible! This definitely did not taste like dry "wedding cake." We received many compliments on how good the cake tasted! I showed Bobby a picture of what I had in mind, and he fully captured my vision and the cake was beautiful.
  • illustration stars

101 photos · 10/13/2019
  • Meaghan & Rob
    100 photos · 08/03/2019

Westfield, New Jersey Westfield, NJ, 07090
Location of (Bovella's Pastry Shoppe)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding