address, Bartow, FL 33830 · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About The Buzzing Bloom

Based out of Bartow, Florida, The Buzzing Bloom is a florist that makes flower arrangements for weddings. The team has a passion for original vegetal sculptures with a preference for designs that stand out, though they can approach classic styles too. Vibrant hues and unexpected pairings are a trademark of their botanical creations, adding uniqueness to each and every wedding.

Experience

Jacqueline Cantera is the owner of The Buzzing Bloom. She started her business after her own wedding. Flowers have long been a love of hers and while organizing her celebrations she found herself first attending to the floral designs. After taking courses, her business took off and now she has a career built on what enthuses her most.

The team's expertise at The Buzzing Bloom lies in flower arrangements for weddings. In order to address each detail thoroughly, the team only designs for one event a week. The process of working with the firm has four steps. First, the team consults with you to learn about your vision. Second, the florists craft a design from this information. Then, roughly a month before the big day, the team goes over the designs with you for final approval. Finally, come the day of your wedding, the team arrives, sets up your floral decor, and then takes it down after. The company can craft centerpieces, arches, bouquets, cake toppers, and so much more, helping solidify the look of your wedding.

Other couples have also viewed

• Beneva Weddings

3 Reviews for The Buzzing Bloom

• Jared

Jared B. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Beautiful and Tone Setting

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! My wife and I were very fortunate to find such a talented florist! Of course it was not my chiefest focus. Floral arrangements were tended to by my wife. I scarcely gave flowers any thought, which I think made me appreciate all the more their beauty when they arrived. Distinguishable in their beauty. The arrangements matched the settings of both our wedding and our reception. I struggle to capture the beauty but I will try. Creams punctuated by passionate pinks and reds. Included in the bridal arrangement was a succulent. It really highlighted the color of the arrangement without contrasting. The earthiness of the succulent helped calm the arrangement, and of particular importance we planted the succulent as a memento. We didn't even sadden ourselves once the flowers died because the succulent is a beautiful and manageable reminder of the passion of our wedding. The flowers played a more important role in the the emotion than I ever could have realized and they captured our character. If you want above and beyond service and an arrangement that represents you as well as your aesthetic, I highly recommend the magical intuition of The Buzzing Bloom. I will loyally use them again and again, well into the future. I'm still blown away.

Sent on 03/18/2020

Jared,
    I am so glad The Buzzing Bloom could be part of your day! We appreciate the glowing recommendation you and Katy provided! We wish you many happy years!
  • Kyra

Kyra S. · Married on 08/01/2020

Jackie is a brilliant florist!

Jacqueline was amazing. She was not only my florist but she also helped plan my wedding. She took exactly the thoughts I had in my head and made my dream come true. Jackie created the most beautiful flower arrangements I had ever seen for my wedding day. She made arrangements for myself and my entire bridal party, including mothers and grandmothers as well. She created a stunning flower archway that hung above my husband and I as we said " I do". The seating tables were adorned with long bands of eucalyptus and roses, all of which she created by hand. Above our sweetheart table hung an incredible array of white, red and spray roses with seeded eucalyptus. Above every door frame was a sprig of garden roses tied with eucalyptus, a simple gesture that tied the entire room to our flower ensemble. The flowers were fresh, fragrant and brought such incredible elegance to my wedding day. My day was perfect because Jackie was there to help bring her floral brilliance. She brought exactly my vision to my wedding day and for that I will be forever grateful. She is amazing!

Sent on 02/28/2020

The Buzzing Bloom's reply:

Thank you Kyra for allowing The Buzzing Bloom to be part of your day! I greatly enjoyed working closely with you to create your vision for you and Matt! I think by working together we truly transformed your venue into something beautiful and unique to you both! Forever grateful for the opportunity to work with you both!

Kira · Married on 02/03/2020

The Buzzing Bloom is amazing!

Jackie is so easy to work with and is extremely creative! She plans out all of her pieces and makes everything beautiful. I highly recommend The Buzzing Bloom for any of your floral needs!

Sent on 03/03/2020

The Buzzing Bloom's reply:

Kira, thank you so much for reviewing us! It was a pleasure being part of your event! I hope to work with you again in the future for other events!

The Buzzing Bloom FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 180
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 90
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 16
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 130
    $ 180
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Altar Decor
    Single Flowers

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• The Buzzing Bloom 1
    RN and LPN Discount

For all those you provide kind, patient, compassionate care to those in need.

The Buzzing Bloom is offering a 10% discount to all nurses and patient care techs/nursing aids that provide direct patient care.

Contact us for details.

• The Buzzing Bloom 2
    First Responder Discount

To give back to you for all of the long hours, hard days, and stressful times.

The Buzzing Bloom would like to show our gratitude on your special day. Offering a 10% discount to all Firefighters, EMT's, Paramedics, Police Officers, and other emergency services.

Contact us to find out more.