The Bridgewater Club is a country club and premier event venue located in Carmel, Indiana. With a range of large and small event spaces, couples can decorate and design each space to best suit their preferred style. Situated perfectly on the outskirts of Indianapolis, couples and guests can get away from the noise of the big city and enjoy each other’s company in a natural setting surrounded by beautiful ponds and garden areas.
Facilities and Capacity
The country club provides a range of indoor and outdoor event spaces that are ideal for luxurious large gatherings and smaller more intimate celebrations. For couples seeking to make the most of the warm summer months, the club’s outdoor patio area is a great open-plan space with endless configuration possibilities. Featuring plenty of garden spaces, and views of the nearby pond and bridge, this area is perfect for great capturing brilliant photos on glorious summer days. For large inside ceremonies and receptions, the ballroom is lightly decorated to give couples a blank canvas and transform the room into the wedding they’ve always envisioned. For more information regarding event spaces, couples can contact the club’s professional and helpful staff directly through their official website and email. Additional facilities provided include an 18-hole championship golf course, a fitness studio, outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, and more.
The Bridgewater Club offers couples with a range of event services and rental items to make their planning process run as smoothly and as stress-free as possible. Working in close relation with the club’s experienced event planners, couples can ensure every fine detail is overlooked, leaving no aspect overlooked. The club’s starting event package includes setup, cleanup, bridal suite, tables, chairs, linens, fine china, flatware, glassware, and on-site parking. Additional services and rental items available include but are not limited to:
Situated on the rural outskirts of Carmel, Indianapolis, the country club is in a great location that is far enough to escape the big city but still enjoy many local amenities; Including local Bridgewater Parks, shopping, and hotels. For couples traveling from further afield, Indianapolis International Airport is approximately a 45-minute drive away.
Recommended by 87% of couples
Brittany · Married on 06/25/2016
Could not have asked for a better place to get married. Paula was great to work with. Aside from the 94 degree heat our day was perfect, from our outdoor ceremony under a beutiful tent, to the cigar bar for our guest to enjoy during the reception it truly was the best wedding ever.Sent on 07/16/2016
Erika · Married on 09/08/2012
I worked with Beverly, she and the venue were great. We were very happy with our overall experience. Everything was beautiful and Beverly was very helpful and accomodating.Sent on 04/08/2013
User2961090 · 2+ years ago
Please note that the BWC recently hired a new catering manager, and my wedding planning occurred during the transition period. I don't feel like there was a lack of communication, but I feel that there was a lack of competency or at least thoroughness. I've done event planning before, and perhaps this made me more critical of others. Like I said, the catering manager is new, so some mistakes are to be expected.Sent on 08/24/2013
1. After confirming the meal choices with BWC, we printed out (somewhat expensive) menus describing each meal choice/dish. On the day of the wedding, the vegetarian dish was completely different, and the filet mignon should have had a mushroom ragout but actually had nothing on it. That was a little embarrassing, as some of my friends specifically asked what was the vegetarian option. There was no miscommunication, in fact, there was explicit confirmation. The catering manager always said yes to everything but when it came time to deliver, it just wasn't all there.
2. The clubhouse is very nice. We were happy with the look and how efficient the staff was in setting up the room so that we could do our own flowers the day before (the day of the rehearsal).
3. The beer (and the printed order) was to be changed from the normal wedding package, but unfortunately the bar staff didn't read it thoroughly (if at all) and the beer choices were incorrect.
4. We asked for Moscato d'Asti instead of champagne for our toasts. We had Moscato but not from Italy. I wish that they would have told me that it was one from California.
5. There is an electric piano in the front which should have been playing as guests arrived. I was told that the pianist for my ceremony was not allowed to use it because the owner didn't want the piano to be moved around all the time (which is a shame, because the piano was silent for my wedding day).
6. Most everything went according to plan otherwise, and no wedding will ever be perfect. I just wanted to share my experiences.
This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:
The Bridgewater Club Price Rates
If you are looking to for a great place to have a wedding in the Northern Indy/ Carmel area I highly recommend The Bridgewater Club! Such a great venue but also a great staff.
The Bridgewater Club is a great place for a wedding reception. The decor is lovely, the grounds are spectacular, and the food very good.