The Bridgewater Club is a venue in Carmel, Indiana, that’s the best fit for couples seeking a traditional yet refined private club. They pride themselves on personalized service and stellar golf (something to keep in mind for before or after the main event).
Facilities and Capacity
From the Board Room to the Partner Room, The Brigewater Club has smaller meeting spaces to offer for the more intimate occasions. The larger rooms may be booked in advance, availability permitting. The Bridgewater Club can welcome 10 to 200-some guests in its five spaces, which include private rooms to an outdoor tent or patio (there are covered outdoor and uncovered outdoor settings).
The Bridgewater Club’s executive chef will whip up a customized menu in addition to your fare. They’ll provide the following:
The Bridgewater club offers a bridal suite for the wedding party to hang in and keep a low profile the day of the wedding. Services include:
The classic venue offers parking, valet service, WiFi, audio/visual equipment and also wheelchair access. And in order to get in some golf, plan to spend extra time at The Bridgewater Club, whether before or after your bridal shower, engagement party, ceremony or reception.
Recommended by 87% of couples
Brittany · Married on 06/25/2016
Could not have asked for a better place to get married. Paula was great to work with. Aside from the 94 degree heat our day was perfect, from our outdoor ceremony under a beutiful tent, to the cigar bar for our guest to enjoy during the reception it truly was the best wedding ever.
Erika · Married on 09/08/2012
I worked with Beverly, she and the venue were great. We were very happy with our overall experience. Everything was beautiful and Beverly was very helpful and accomodating.
User2961090 · 2+ years ago
Please note that the BWC recently hired a new catering manager, and my wedding planning occurred during the transition period. I don't feel like there was a lack of communication, but I feel that there was a lack of competency or at least thoroughness. I've done event planning before, and perhaps this made me more critical of others. Like I said, the catering manager is new, so some mistakes are to be expected.
1. After confirming the meal choices with BWC, we printed out (somewhat expensive) menus describing each meal choice/dish. On the day of the wedding, the vegetarian dish was completely different, and the filet mignon should have had a mushroom ragout but actually had nothing on it. That was a little embarrassing, as some of my friends specifically asked what was the vegetarian option. There was no miscommunication, in fact, there was explicit confirmation. The catering manager always said yes to everything but when it came time to deliver, it just wasn't all there.
2. The clubhouse is very nice. We were happy with the look and how efficient the staff was in setting up the room so that we could do our own flowers the day before (the day of the rehearsal).
3. The beer (and the printed order) was to be changed from the normal wedding package, but unfortunately the bar staff didn't read it thoroughly (if at all) and the beer choices were incorrect.
4. We asked for Moscato d'Asti instead of champagne for our toasts. We had Moscato but not from Italy. I wish that they would have told me that it was one from California.
5. There is an electric piano in the front which should have been playing as guests arrived. I was told that the pianist for my ceremony was not allowed to use it because the owner didn't want the piano to be moved around all the time (which is a shame, because the piano was silent for my wedding day).
6. Most everything went according to plan otherwise, and no wedding will ever be perfect. I just wanted to share my experiences.
This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:
The Bridgewater Club Price Rates
If you are looking to for a great place to have a wedding in the Northern Indy/ Carmel area I highly recommend The Bridgewater Club! Such a great venue but also a great staff.
The Bridgewater Club is a great place for a wedding reception. The decor is lovely, the grounds are spectacular, and the food very good.