742 NORTHEAST 90TH STREET, Miami, FL 33138 Map · Phone number

About The Bride Candy

You dream the love story and I'll craft the fairy tale.

Beautiful florals are always rooted in the moments of love that define our lives.

Hi, My name is Christopher Plaza and I am The Bride Candy. I learned to love flowers as a child in my father’s garden, so to me they’ve always been a symbol of love. I was born and raised in Connecticut. A few years ago I packed up my business and my entire life and moved to Miami FL in search of love and happiness. I found what I was looking for and have been so fortunate to have worked many beautiful weddings and events in South Florida. I believe that I was brought into this world to help celebrate love.

I’ve been in the industry for over ten years, and I’ve worked with some of the top planners, venues and vendors in Miami. I started my career as a wedding planner and later transitioned in to doing floral and event design. This sets me apart from other floral designers because even though I don’t do much wedding planning I love to have a close relationship with my Brides and Grooms. My style is timeless and elegant, whimsical and romantic. My work has been featured on many different platforms such as Daily Flash TV, Style Me Pretty, The Knot, Wedding Chicks, Zola, and Tacari weddings Get to know me more and follow me on Instagram @thebridecandy.

I really hope if you are looking for a floral designer and friend that you choose me. I can weave florals into the fabric of any story, so tell me your love story and I’ll help you craft your fairy tale.

Follow The Bride Candy on

Other couples have also viewed

• Cortez Event Agency
  • Dianthus Miami Inc.
  • Petal Productions
  • 2-Lips Floral Design LLC
38250e88ba772ffa z1lsRMQw
Christopher Plaza Florals
Flowers for our furry kids too!
Flowers for our furry kids too!
romantic wedding arch.
romantic wedding arch.
Cake details
Cake details
Tiara made from real succulents.
Tiara made from real succulents.
Groom Boutonniere
Groom Boutonniere
Christopher Plaza Florals
Boutonniere with beautiful details.
Boutonniere with beautiful details.
38250e88ba772ffa z1lsRMQw

5 Reviews for The Bride Candy

• Sarah

Sarah N. · Getting married on 09/02/2021

Thanks for making our dreams come true!

Chris is incredible! His passion and talent set him apart. We hired him for our wedding, and WOW is all we can say. His vision is gorgeous. From our bridal bouquets to the table centerpieces to the amazing arch for our ceremony, EVERYTHING was impeccable. We got so many compliments from our guests on the flowers! He produced truly special floral art for us that was better than we could have ever imagined. He and his team worked so hard to to produce our wedding florals and bring our vision together. It showed in every petal. He is very responsive to both emails and texts and very open to discussion. He takes the time to get to know the couple to produce something reflective of you. If we told him we didn't like a certain flower or greenery, he would nix it, no problem. So easy to work with. He took the theme he saw in our invitations and what we asked for and ran with it, and we're so glad he did. Trust his vision, and he will deliver tenfold. We recommend him without reservation to anyone looking for an amazing floral designer in South Florida. We can't wait to hire him for future events!

Thank you, Chris, for helping make our dream wedding come true. It wouldn't have been the same without your support, enthusiasm, and floral art.

Sent on 03/10/2020

Getchens P. · Married on 11/19/2020

Thank You Christopher!

The flowers were soooo beautiful! It was a land of flowers thanks to Christopher. He understood my vision and brought it to fruition. Just perfection. Definitely using his company again.

Sent on 02/18/2021

Maria G. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding flowers of my dreams!

Chris is such a light and I could not thank him enough! After all the craziness of 2020 and postponing our wedding he was so kind and understanding through it all.

I had given Chris an idea of what I wanted for my wedding and he took my ideas and made it BLOSSOM into something I could have only dreamt of. At one point, during my wedding I just kept looking at the beautiful flowers in awe and appreciation.

You can tell he is passionate with everything he does and his talent just exudes out of him! I trusted Chris every step of the way and I would recommend him to anyone! I wish him and the whole Bride Candy team all the success in the world.

Sent on 04/15/2021

The Bride Candy FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 170.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 36.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 95.00
    $ 195.00
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals

• 742 NORTHEAST 90TH STREET Miami, FL, 33138 See on map
    2035650124 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Bride Candy)