8153 S GREEN ST, Chicago, IL 60620 Map · Phone number

1autumn2nd
heather

5 Reviews for The Bridal Studio

Marisol · Married on 09/18/2010

If I could give Sonya more than five stars, I would! She did an amazing job with my makeup for my wedding day!! I felt and looked more beautiful than I ever have! I received so many compliments and the makeup lasted all day. Not only did she do a fabulous job with my makeup but she helped me feel calm and I really enjoyed her company! She was on time and gave me a very helpful bridal makeup kit for the road. Sonya helped me come up with the vision for what would look best on me, and delivered a masterpiece that I was more than pleased with! I would recommend her for ANY bride out there; she is an amazing makeup artist! Thank you, Sonya!

Sent on 10/06/2010
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/11/2008

Sonya was amazing! She was so warm and caring! She really made you feel really comfortable while doing your make-up. All of my Bridesmaids loved her and would like to do business with her on there upcoming events. I couldn't have been any happier with the service Sonya provided. She really made me look like a princess on my special day! Hopefully in the near future we can do business again!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2008
  • X

Edis · Married on 03/16/2008

Sonya is an exceptional make up artist... I recommend her with great confidence to any bride hoping to look her best on her wedding day. I am a very picky individual and I went through 3 different make up artists claiming to be the best of the best, prior to hiring Sonya. To me price wasn't a factor, but the most important thing was finding the most experienced and knowledgeable make up artist who would know what I wanted. Only brides themselves know how important the wedding day is for us, and there for, we need to be picky and careful about hiring the right person for us.

Sonya was very professional, friendly, and extremely helpful in giving me advice on what she thought would look best on me, given the time of the ceremony and the kind of wedding I was having. I was very impressed with the kind of products she uses. She uses air brush foundation and she mixes liquid colors to create specific shades for the eyes and lips. She does it just like a true artist would do, instead of opening a box of eye shadows like most of the so call make up artists out there do. She also gives you a touch up kit with your colors for the rest of the day.

When she was done with my make up, I was extremely happy with the results. I received countless complements on my radiant face that day, and most importantly, I felt very confident. I highly recommend Sonya 100% to any body out there looking to hire a REAL & PROFESSIONAL make up artist. Oh and her prices are truly a knock out. Her prices don't do justice to the kind of work she does..

Sent on 04/29/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Bridal Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 190.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 190.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Men's Grooming
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 8