1089 Second Avenue 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10022 Map · Phone number

About The Bridal Salon NYC

The Bridal Salon NYC, formerly known as Forever Amour Bridal

Amazing Dresses. Incredible Prices

At our salon you love the dresses and find prices that will surpise you. We offer the best curated collection of dresses in NYC. Come to our sale, relax and have fun. Wtih our help you will find the one!

Leading Designers: . ..

dsc0457
jude1

7 Reviews for The Bridal Salon NYC

Angie · Married on 07/15/2016

I would recommend that ALL brides that want a personalized, professional, and amazing experience that they head to Forever Amour. This was my second bridal shop and it was light years better than the first one for the following reasons: Joanna & Faith were so patient with me, asked questions about my fiancé and our wedding, were calm and helped me see past my specific vision, and let my guests (I had 3 other people with me) take their time commenting and enjoy themselves. Once I knew that the dress I was wearing was "the one" they popped a bottle of champagne and let us enjoy the bottle! Brides- you do not need to go anywhere else to find your perfect dress!!! Thank you Joanna & Faith!!!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Krystel · Married on 04/18/2015

Having moved from Florida to NY about 2 years ago, I was in the search for my perfect dress. I flew down to Florida to see if I can find "the one" but was in no luck. I thought the prices would be reasonable, but totally took me by surprise seeing that it was still as pricey. I decided then after to look into bridal shops in NYC to see if I would have a bit of luck. I stumbled upon "Forever Amour" and after seeing all the reviews, I made an appointment and went to check it out along with my MOH.

Located on the second floor in a little loft area, it was very cute and quaint. Rows of dresses aligned along the walls with a dressing room or two located in the back. We were greeted by Joanna and her assistant. I had told Joanna about the looks I wanted and she picked out about 5 dresses that suited to my style. It was very clean and dresses were well-kept. We were told to just undress and sit on the chair, while we wipe our self down with a wet towel to get any excess oils/dirt off to help keep the dresses clean. Which is a good thing because I definitely would not want to take home a dirty dress. Joanna and her assistant, then started helping me put on the dresses, while my MOH sat on the pretty couches, waiting for me to come out.

First 2 dresses, were not as flattering on my body, as I thought it would be, so we moved on to the next one, which I loved, so I held it as a fav. Then tried on the next dress which I totally loved. Saved that as well. In the end, I was torn between the two beautiful dresses, but managed to pick "The One." Joanna was a big help, who stayed within our budget and was more focused on what I think and how I feel about the dresses. After deciding it was the right one, I was able to try and take it home immediately. Price was very reasonable, considering I got it for 40% off the original price. She also helped me make an appointment for alterations to help finalize the fit for the dress. It was simply amazing! I definitely would recommend Fore

Sent on 11/02/2014

Christina · Married on 06/14/2014

My experience at Forever Amour Bridal was Fabulous !
    The girls at the salon really made me feel special and understood my style and taste. The shop is really cute and cozy. This place gives you a true personal shopping experience. It was like I was trying on gowns in my own living room with my family!! So much fun !
    The selection of dresses is amazing! They have a lot to choose from, and the prices can not be beat !
    If any girl is looking to find a designer label dress without the designer price tag..GO HERE !! The girls of Forever amour Bridal make the designer dream a reality for us regular girls :)

Sent on 07/15/2013

The Bridal Salon NYC FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• NST Pictures
    NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

If you want a jaw-dropping moment wearing your wedding gown down the aisle, Forever Amour Bridal is the way to go! There's so much you can choose here, from feminine to modern minimalistic designs, all gowns are full of unique details and we sure you'll love it!

• 1089 Second Avenue, 2nd Floor New York, 10022 See on map