Salon BHB

Doylestown, PA View map

The bridal hair boutique is a specialty hair and makeup salon in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. This team of talented stylists can create any look you desire for your wedding day. From natural feminine to Hollywood glam, The bridal hair boutique works with you one on one to create a signature style for your wedding day. They provide top notch customer service and plenty of options to help you feel your best and most beautiful.

The bridal hair boutique offers both in-salon and on-location hair and makeup styling for weddings. Their makeup services can include airbrush makeup and lash applications, or traditional makeup for you and your bridesmaids. The bridal hair boutique provides not only day-of styling, but hair treatments including hair relaxers, keratin treatments, perms, and more. They also offer waxing and men’s styling.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Keratin
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
    Katherine Married on 06/20/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The ladies at the Bridal Hair Boutique are awesome. Great at their jobs and really fun to be around which makes the whole experience better. Jen did my hair and make up and was wonderful. She did a great job creating the hairstyle I had in mind from a picture. It stayed in all night through a lot of dancing! She was also wonderful and really listened to my thoughts/concerns about how my makeup would look. She made sure that I looked exactly how I wanted to look. Also, I had my eyelashes done by Nicole and it was the best decision! They made my eyes look awesome and were great for my honeymoon took. Emily is also the sweetest! She did my best friend's hair and did a perfect job.
    Tina Married on 01/10/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The ladies of the Bridal Hair Boutique were amazing!! They came to my house the morning of the wedding and did all the hair and makeup for the ladies!!! I love these ladies!!!

Salon BHB's reply:

Thank you!!
    Melissa Married on 11/15/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The bridal hair boutique delivered the perfect wedding hair! They were punctual, professional, convenient and affordable. I was very particular about how I wanted to look and they gave me a Grace Kelly updo for a modern bride. They made me feel beautiful which is what every bride wants to feel on their wedding day! ❤️
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

167 S.Main St Doylestown, PA, 18901
Location of (Salon BHB)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding