The Bridal Goddess

Boulder, CO View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The Bridal Goddess is a wedding hair and makeup company based out of Boulder, Colorado. This business takes pride in being a boutique company that prioritizes to-be-weds’ visions and taking the time to turn them into dazzling realities. These artists have a one-wedding-per-day policy so that they can focus on each of their clients’ one-of-a-kind needs. Due to their decades of experience, they can provide elevated hair creations and flawless makeup for soon-to-be newlyweds. To get to know their client’s personal styles and wedding themes, these personable artists conduct consultations.

The Bridal Goddess provides a variety of hair and makeup services to help to-be-weds look and feel their best on their big days. Specialty styling, such as updos, extensions, blowouts, and textured styling, is available for soon-to-be newlyweds and their loved ones. To ensure that they’re happy with their look, hair trials can be arranged. The team of artists is familiar with an array of makeup options and styles, including airbrush, natural, and glam. They can also apply lash extensions, false lashes, and tattoo coverage. As a rejuvenating addition to any session, the beauticians can provide facials and other skin care services, as well as massages.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$30

What is the starting price for facials?

$45

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$50

What is the starting price for body art?

$100

What is the starting price for fitness/health services?

$100

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$45

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Body Wraps
Fitness Plans
Personal Training
Weight-loss Plans

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Katie
    Katie B. Married on 03/26/2022

Perfect in Every Way!

The Bridal Goddess team was perfect in every way and truly made me and my girls look and feel fabulous. Our team (Brooke, Danielle, & Brittany) was awesome and so fun to work with. They had the best system going making it so easy to cycle all of us through in no time (there were 9 of us in total!) For me, I had an idea of what I was looking for but wanted to get their expertise in what would work best for me. The hair and makeup trial was nearly perfect on the first try and we only had a few minor tweaks on eye shadow! I loved the team and couldn't have been happier with how everything looked - and lasted all day!
  • Kyla
    Kyla O. Married on 10/04/2021

Get Professional Hair and Makeup For Your Wedding! :)

I'm so glad that I chose to go with The Bridal Goddess to do my hair and makeup for my wedding in October. I was unsure if I wanted to spoil myself with professional hair and makeup and I am so glad that I did. Danielle was wonderful during my trial and day of the wedding and my hair and makeup were even more beautiful than I could ever imagine. She made my mom and mother in law feel so comfortable and they both looked and felt amazing all night! I would recommend The Bridal Goddess to any bride!

The Bridal Goddess's reply:

Yay Kyla! You looked so gorgeous! We were so thrilled to be part of you pampering yourself on your special day.. if not wedding day when, right!? We love making people feel like the best version of themselves xoxo
    Nora S. Married on 09/11/2021

Fair Godmothers

We had the pleasure of working with The Bridal Goddess for my wedding day on September 11th in Estes Park. Theresa did our hair, and Sarah did our makeup- they really are your fairy godmothers! All of my bridesmaids (3) and myself (1) got our hair and make-up done. Theresa and Sarah showed up on time, and also got us done on time! All of the girls were thrilled with their hair and make-up and both Theresa and Sarah really listened to what each girl wanted. For other brides, I strongly recommend asking your girls to find photos of their preferred hairstyle ahead of time, as I think that helped everyone out. In addition, I had a trial hair and makeup done ahead of time which was both highly informative, and fun! Also, my hair and makeup stayed in place the entire day/night! The Bridal Goddess are real pro's and just lovely humans!

The Bridal Goddess's reply:

Loved working with you gals Nora! xoxo Thank you for your kind words, we love what we do. Great tips for brides to be as well!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Amanda & Colin
    20 photos · 09/24/2020

Sarah Peirce Makeup Artist Sarah Peirce Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Theresa several times and she is a joy to work with. She is extremely talented with hair, especially wedding styles. She has a wonderful energy, calm and professional.

Sarah Brandow Makeup Artist Sarah Brandow Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with The Bridal Goddess on a couple of weddings now. Theresa is professional, talented and very personable. It is important to bring a calm and positive energy when working with a bridal party and I can say that Theresa does just that. I look forward to working with her again soon.

Elite Aesthetics Wellness Spa Elite Aesthetics Wellness Spa Wedding Hair & Makeup

Theresa is amazing to work with. She can travel to wherever you need her. She has an artistic yet professional eye. She can help you get the look you want be in fun and funky or sleek and sophisticated and everything in between. A true professional. I love working with her every chance we get.

323 3rd Ave Suite 300 Boulder, CO, 80501
(720) 927-9944

By appointment only
Location of (The Bridal Goddess)
323 3rd Ave Suite 300 Longmont, CO, 80501
(720) 927-9944

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding