The Bridal Goddess Reviews

22 | Boulder, CO

22 Reviews for The Bridal Goddess

• Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 09/01/2019

Look no further for an amazing hair and makeup stylist!

Theresa was fantastic! She asked me upfront what I was envisioning and created a hair and makeup look that was exactly what I wanted. She was very flexible, even getting me in for a hair and makeup trial the day of our engagement photos so that I could try out the look (we took my hair down and left it in loose curls) for those pictures. My mother and MOH were also so happy with their looks on the wedding day! All around it was a great experience, and I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Erin

Erin Shepard · Married on 08/15/2019

We all LOVED our hair!

My bridal party and myself had our hair done by the Bridal Goddess and we couldn't have been happier about how it turned out! A family member of the bridal party did make-up so we only had our hair done through the Bridal Goddess. Corrie was amazing. She took my inspiration photo for my hair idea and turned it into something wonderful and unique! The hair trial went great and my hair on my wedding day was better than I could have imagined! Thank you!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

True experts you can trust

For myself and my now husband, it was a priority for us to hire vendors who we felt were true experts in their field and therefore that we could trust and allow to make decisions they thought were best for our day. It was evident from the first email communication that The Bridal Goddess and their team are true experts and dedicated to ensuring you get not only the look, but the best experience during a day that can only be described as a whirlwind. I'm so grateful to the Bridal Goddess team, specifically to Theresa who was incredibly helpful through the planning process and Brooke. I had some ideas about what I wanted my hair to look like, but not one photo example. Brooke did an incredible job of translating what I was telling her and making me feel the most beautiful ever, while seamlessly fitting into the day's fun and laughter. SO grateful!

Sent on 10/21/2018

The Bridal Goddess's reply:

Wow Samantha, we are SO touched by this! We loved working with you as well. What a blessing to be part of such wonderful day when trust is so important. :)

Kendra · Married on 07/28/2018

Awesome team and beautiful work! Myself and my bridal party couldn't have been happier! Thank you, Theresa, Abi, and Helena!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

The Bridal Goddess's reply:

Thank you Kendra! You all were such a pleasure to work with! Can't wait to see a photo of your whole look! :)

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2018

Theresa was wonderful to work with throughout the entire process - from booking to day-of execution. She was always available to give advice, and was able to bring pictures of hairstyles to life. My bridesmaids loved working with her to each achieve their own personal style. She showed up on time and kept everyone at ease. Highly recommend her services!

Sent on 08/07/2018

The Bridal Goddess's reply:

Yay Jessica! You gals all looked so gorgeous, I had so much fun working with all that gorgeous hair in your family :) Can't wait to see some photos!

STEPHANIE · Married on 07/14/2018

I wouldn’t change a thing! You guys are fabulous!

The Bridal Goddess's reply:

You and your wedding was so gorgeous! So happy to have been part of it! xoxo

Danielle · Married on 07/06/2018

Highly Recommended!! The girls at The Bridal Goddess did an exceptional job for my wedding. Through the entire process, emails to trials, and all the way to the big day (not only doing my hair & makeup, but also my bridesmaids' & my mother's), the team was very professional, kind and fun. They were always on time, with high quality equipment ready to go & smiles on their faces. If you are looking for the best wedding beauty team, it's these gals right here! Look no further. I spent a total of $910 (before tip) for 1 bride (including trials), 2 bridesmaids & 1 mother of the bride. It was worth every penny! Great value!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

The Bridal Goddess's reply:

We are so over-joyed to hear you were so happy with our services. We loved being honored with being part of your special day. You looked SO beautiful! All the best wishes to you and your beloved.

jessica · Married on 06/30/2018

I used The Bridal Goddess for our wedding out in Keystone and could not have been happier. As an out-of-country bride, Theresa was very easy to work with and the convenience of just having her team come to us on the mountain was amazing. I also did not do a trial run and had a general idea for how i wanted my makeup and hair done but didn't have any specifics. With my very loose direction, the makeup artist and hair stylist both did an amazing job, and I was so happy with the results! My bridesmaids, mother, MOG, and groomswoman all had different variations of hair/makeup done, and I really appreciated Theresa's flexibility with this (some did down-dos or eyes only, so this was less expensive for them).

Sent on 07/26/2018

The Bridal Goddess's reply:

Yay Jessica! So happy to hear a glowing review. My team had such an amazing time with you and your party and loved working with you all as well. What a gorgeous photo! Thank you!!

Alexzandra · Married on 06/09/2018

I am so happy I had Theresa do my hair! She is so talented! My makeup turned out amazing. Their team worked together to get the look I wanted! If you plan on looking beautiful on your special day you should book them as soon as possible! Thanks again Ladies for being part of my special day!

The Bridal Goddess's reply:

Yay Alexzandra! Sarah and I loved being part of your day! I loved seeing your photos.. OMG so gorgeous! Thank you for trusting us for such an important day, we really enjoyed you and your family! xoxo

Amelia · Married on 09/03/2017

From the beginning, Theresa was so sweet and responsive! During the trial, I was impressed by the level of care she put into my practice run updo. The morning of my wedding she had photos from the trial and was receptive to the small changes I asked for on the spot. And my hairstyle held up all night! She is flexible, talented, and goes with the flow. It is clear her ultimate goal is to make her brides (and bridesmaids) feel beautiful!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Joann · Married on 08/06/2017

Theresa helped coordinate a wonderful, bubbly stylist for myself and my three bridesmaids. Corrie was friendly, professional, on time for the hair trial and the big day, and made us look fabulous. Bridesmaids loved their do's and I got plenty of compliments on my bridal hairstyle. They were a little pricey for our budget, but after having spent the money, My assessment is that they were completely worth it. Would recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2017

The Bridal Goddess's reply:

We feel so honored to have been part of your special day. Corrie had such a great time with you all! Thank you for all the lovely words and taking the time to share :) Best wishes!

Elinor · Married on 07/14/2017

I loved my experience with The Bridal Goddess! I would highly recommend her to anyone. I had a lot of ladies getting their hair done and we were able to all have gorgeous hair without being stressed about timing because they were so efficient and such a fun presence. I originally picked The Bridal Goddess because I love how she works braids and curls into her updos. I had a great time meeting Theresa for the bridal trial before and truly loved my hair on my wedding day!

Alexandra · Married on 09/02/2016

Theresa was amazing for my wedding! I booked her services for my bridal party and the girls' hair looked AMAZING! So many compliments. Each girl had their own style, but they complimented each other beautifully. Theresa was easy going, laughed with us, and made me feel like she was just one of the girls hanging out with us before go time. She was amazing and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/22/2017

The Bridal Goddess's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was such an honor and pleasure to be part of your special day!!

Theresa · Married on 05/07/2016

Theresa did my hair and my bridesmaids hair as well as my makeup. I did not know exactly what I wanted at my trial so I just sort of described things that I liked (updo, asymmetrical, side part). I would be a nightmare to most hair stylists but she knew the exact questions to ask to hone in on what I wanted and then created the perfect hair style. She traveled over an hour to come to the location where we were getting ready. She did a perfect job on everyone's hair and makeup and it lasted all night. I am so grateful to her! She went above and beyond to make my day perfect!

Sent on 03/21/2017

The Bridal Goddess's reply:

You are SO welcome! I loved being part of your day... not just because we share the same name lol!

Julia · Married on 07/18/2015

I showed Theresa pictures of my vision and she absolutely understood what I am going for. We only needed one trial run to nail down the look (hair and make-up).

Theresa created such a nice atmosphere the day of, it was awesome to start my day there. I felt amazing, my look lasted all day. I received so many compliments for my hair, I wish I could go get my hair done all the time by Theresa.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/16/2015

I worked through Theresa to have makeup done for four people (including me) and hair styled for ten people (also including me) on my wedding day. In addition to herself, she had another hair stylist, a makeup artist, and an assistant to keep track of pricing. Her new salon space (Treehouse) is beautiful and usually spacious, but not for as many people as we had, so people came in shifts to get everything done. We all enjoyed chatting with Theresa, Corrie, Jamie, and Marcy (spellings?) while they did their thing, and everyone was thrilled with the finished product! I had done a trial on my hair about a month before my wedding, and absolutely loved it at the time, yet after giving Theresa some feedback, she was somehow able to make my hair look even better. I don't normally wear any make up, and Jamie did an excellent job of enhancing my natural features without making me look drastically different. Finally, in addition to everyone doing great work and being delightful to talk to, the pricing was very reasonable.
    I cannot recommend Theresa to brides enough, and if I lived in the Boulder area, I would absolutely start going to her for my regular cuts.

Sent on 05/21/2015

The Bridal Goddess's reply:

Ashley, you and your wedding party were such a pleasure! We all loved working with you too. Warmest wishes to you and your new husband!! Xoxo

Meredith · Married on 08/09/2014

Theresa is fantastic. My hair and make up turned out absolutely phenomenal. I went through Voodoo Hair Lounge in Boulder without knowing who I was actually going to be scheduled with, I only had a name. I'm not an overly picky person, and had decent expectations but Theresa greatly exceeded all of them. Very professional, easy to work with, easy to explain what I wanted - with no trial run I must say. If she's open on your day, I highly advise booking with her!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/28/2014

This was the best service! Absolutely loved my hair and my sisters' hair and the laid back feel of getting ready! I would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Aryn · Married on 08/31/2013

Theresa was AMAZING! Not only was she fun and relaxed to work with, but all of our hair and makeup was exactly what we envisioned and stayed put through outdoor photos (which were windy!) and a night of fun and dancing. I am so happy Theresa was a part of my wedding!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Tanya · Married on 07/23/2011

Theresa did a great job with my hair and make-up the day of the wedding, was on time and very professional but laid back/calm at the same time, just what a bride needs. Her fee is also very reasonable, so much so that I could have her come to the venue and do my hair and make-up there. This was great because then I could relax, not have run around as much, and could enjoy my big day. Thanks Theresa!

Sent on 08/21/2013

The Bridal Goddess's reply:

Thanks Tanya! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day! Hope you and Max are doing amazing!

Megan · Married on 08/19/2017

I can't say enough great things about The Bridal Goddess! When I began my search for hair and make-up I initially had a hard time finding a perfect match for my wedding in Estes Park, CO. For make-up, I needed someone that could accommodate my silicone allergy. For hair, I wanted something that looked more natural and not to formal/stiff. The Bridal Goddess exceeded both mine and my bridesmaids expectations. Our hair and makeup turned out great and stayed perfect all day/night. I have already recommended The Bridal Goddess to 4 friends/brides that are getting married in the Boulder area this next year.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Theresa was helpful, easy going, and pleasant to work with. She is able to look at a picture of a hairstyle and reproduce it, which was awesome. She listened to what my bridesmaids wanted and did a beautiful job with their hair as well. She was calm and collected when we were getting ready and put me at ease. I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 08/11/2015