100 N Main St., Orrville, OH 44667 Map · Phone number

9e0c864fd003d072 10575266 809877569043461 7895648482357415805 o
9e0c864fd003d072 10575266 809877569043461 7895648482357415805 o

5 Reviews for The Bouquet Shop

Mindy · Married on 02/25/2017

I don't think a picture could capture how beautiful my bouquet was. Or how perfect the bridesmaids flowers turned out, along with the everything else that Tom provided for us the day of our wedding. We were pleased with the whole experience, from consultation to the final product. Tom and his team are amazing, and we were very glad we chose him to help with the flowers for our special day!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Tom was very friendly and professional. He took the time to consult with me and really listened to me and what I wsnted. He didn't try to talk me into anything, but offered thoughtful suggestions that revealed his many years of experience. Even with a last minute change of delivery location, he arrived on time with my beautiful flowers! He's the best!!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Tara · Married on 10/01/2016

Tom went above and beyond any expectation we had in the floral department of our wedding. My mother-in-law and I met with him before the wedding to design all our flowers, centerpieces, bouquets and more. He offered an expert opinion and made the process effortless, enjoyable and affordable. The day of our October 1, 2016 wedding, Tom personally came to our wedding venue to personally hand me and my entire bridal party our flowers. It was so special to thank our florist in person right before I walked down the aisle and for him to offer his well-wishes. Tom even stayed after the flowers had been handed out to ensure everything went on perfectly. All the centerpieces at the reception were gorgeous. We can't rave about Tom and The Bouquet Shop enough. He made sure our day was beautiful and easy to enjoy.

Sent on 11/20/2016

The Bouquet Shop FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 110.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• 100 N Main St. Orrville, 44667 See on map