The Best Day

Denver, CO View map Visit website

The Best Day is a professional wedding planner in Denver, Colorado. They aim to make your day as exciting and fun as possible by taking the stress out of planning your big day. With over a decade of wedding planning experience, they'll work tirelessly to ensure they bring your unique vision to life.

The Best Day offers wedding planning packages that offer varying levels of support. The Big Day package provides month-of coordination services, including a planning checklist, vendor management, and more. The Essentials package is a partial planning package that is perfect for the couple that would like a bit more support. This package features a custom timeline, to-do lists, a venue walkthrough, rehearsal coordination, and eight hours of on-site wedding coordination. For the couple that would like a professional to help plan throughout the entire process, the Complete package provides full-service planning that accounts for every detail of your special day.

• Woman-owned

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural

Message vendor

1 User photo

Samy M. Married on 01/07/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing is an understatement!

Working with Kacey was an absolute DREAM! She helped keep everything so organized leading up to our wedding day, and then helped make our special day run so smoothly! She considers ALL the little details, takes initiative quickly if a problem needs to be solved, and does it all with light-hearted humor that keeps you calm and smiling through the whole day. She is efficient with her time and yours, she keeps ALL the things that need to be taken care of on your wedding day aligned and moving fluidly, so that you almost forget there's so much operating behind the scenes. She's creative, resourceful, and imaginative to help your wedding day come to life, while also staying realistic (i.e. budget considerations). She's got great communication and interpersonal skills - she can get along with literally anyone! Can't recommend her enough - let Kacey help you have THE BEST DAY!
    Kari K. Married on 09/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazingly organized and great to work with!

Kacey Shapiro is an absolute dream to work with! It's incredibly obvious she's been working in this industry for over 10 years. My husband and I aren't very decisive people and our wedding wouldn't have gone nearly as well as it did without her! She's organized, thoughtful, patient, communicative and knows how to corral people to make sure things get done! When we sat down for our first planning meeting, we thought we had a decent head start on planning, and quickly realized there were lots of details we hadn't even thought of and were so grateful to her for all her expertise. She helped us to create our vision for our wedding by all the detailed questions she asked which made the planning process much easier! She guided us in all the best questions to ask other vendors, many were questions that never previously crossed our minds. The day of our wedding things went wrong, as they always do, but Kacey handled any issue so we didn't have to worry about it. To this day I'm sure there were other issues I'm still not aware of because Kacey had everything handled. Anyone who hires Kacey for their wedding planning will be in very good hands!

The Best Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kari! You were so fun to work with and you had such a sweet and personal ceremony - one I will remember forever :)
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Kacey
Kacey
Owner

I have known this is exactly what I want to do since the ripe age of 18! I earned my Bachelor's Degree in Event Management - not many wedding planners can say that. I love being part of an industry that is ever-changing, and making your dream day a reality! I have been doing this for almost 12 years - I have just about seen and handled it all! This means you get to actually enjoy your wedding planning process and your wedding day, knowing I am here to take care of everything for you.
Outside of weddings, I am a wife of a chef, dog mom to a sweet and sassy black lab, and new mom to a baby boy!

80129 Denver Denver, CO, 80129
Location of (The Best Day)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding