PO Box 4042, Clifton, NJ 07012 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Benjamins

The Benjamins is a wedding band based in Clifton, New Jersey. This band, which was formed back in 1999, boasts extensive experience. In fact, they perform at over 300 special events each year, ranging from birthday parties to college/high school reunions to bar/bat mitzvahs. On your wedding day, they will infuse your ceremony and reception with a soundtrack that will get your entire wedding party on the dance floor creating plenty of memorable moments.

For your wedding day soundtrack, you have nearly endless music options with The Benjamins. The band can perform songs from nearly all generations as well as genres ranging from hip-hop to punk rock to acoustic. If your favorite song is not on their list, they are more than happy to learn new songs. The Benjamins can perform during your cocktail hour as well as during breaks.

Follow The Benjamins on

135 Reviews for The Benjamins

The Benjamins 1
The Benjamins 2

Erica · Married on 06/21/2019

The best band of all time

Rewind two years ago, my cousin brought me to see the Benjamins at a bar. I had no interest in booking a band for my wedding but I went anyway. They were absolutely amazing that night and I booked them the next day. From that night and for two years leading up to the wedding they were consistently amazing every time I saw them out and our wedding night was no exception. The dance floor was packed from the minute they started until the very last song. The Benajmins were able to keep everyone from our friends to the oldest people attending our wedding entertained and on the dance floor all night long. They play a great variety of songs for everyone. I am still hearing from people about how much fun they had and how amazing the band was. Even my dad who was skeptical about not having a traditional wedding band was on the dance floor and said to me that night how amazing they were. Through out the whole planning process Joe was absolutely amazing, You can text him at any time and he gets back to you right away and reassures you that everything is going to be great, and he was right. We asked him to learn our first dance song, Grow Old by Florida Georgia Line, and he absolutely rocked it! I also have to shout out Dennis (the drummer and MC/DJ) who was also so amazing to work with. He called me a few weeks before the wedding to discuss entrances, songs, etc. He was so easy to talk to and promised to make everything fun and smooth and he pulled through. He had all of the guests laughing at his intros and little jokes here and there. He also kept the dance floor packed while the band was off. Last shout out goes to Molly who did our cocktail hour. She was absolutely amazing. She has the most beautiful voice and played a great variety of songs. So many people were coming up to me at the cocktail hour complimenting her and saying they had never been to a cocktail hour with such great music. Lastly, if you want to add a piece I definitely recommend Bobby on the keyboard! He was amazing and really entertaining! If you are planning on getting a band for your wedding do not hesitate to book the Benjamins. They are the best of the best and will not disappoint!

Erica and Mike D.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Jacqueline A. Wright · Married on 06/15/2019

One word... Amazing

No need for a lengthy review here. I can sum up this band in one word...AMAZING!

From start to finish, the music at our wedding was fantastic. Old, young, and everyone in between was on the dance floor. It is not hard to see why this band is as popular as they are. Dennis, Joe, and the rest of the band really made our wedding memorable and I could never thank them enough! Don’t waste another second...book this band!!

Sent on 08/01/2019

The Benjamins Pricing

The Benjamins Price Rates

The Benjamins FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Hip Hop, Motown, Oldies, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Bilingual MC, Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System