The Beach House Restaurant

Up to 300 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$64k - $73k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

The Beach House Restaurant is a waterfront restaurant venue in Kauai, Hawaii. As a multi-level venue, they offer plenty of scenic views and multiple dining areas for the ultimate coastal experience. At The Beach House Restaurant, couples are sure to find what they are looking for in wedding day beauty.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host a maximum of 350 guests in six event spaces. With beautiful views and multiple locations to choose from, The Beach House Restaurant can offer couples a unique location to exchange vows.

The Beach House Restaurant offers four wedding packages. They also offer to host a variety of wedding-related events, including bridal showers, ceremonies, elopements, engagement parties, receptions and rehearsal dinners. They offer the following services:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Preferred vendors
  • Setup
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
The Beach House Restaurant serves Pacific Rim style cuisine. The food is prepared with locally-sourced ingredients. Bar services include champagne toast, premium liquor and signature drink.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,009

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Lighting/Sound
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Beach
Restaurant
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Preferred Vendors Only
Set Up
Wifi

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Outside Alcohol
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Photo booth
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
August
November
December

Phillip Married on 05/27/2022

Couldn’t be happier

When we decided to get married in Hawaii, we must have reached out to at least 30 places across the state. The Beach House was the only place that got back to us within 24 hours with a complete break down of what our day would look like, what they would do for us, and how they were going to navigate planning a wedding 3000 miles away. We decided on the spot to go with them. Tiffany was BEYOND amazing. She was so responsive you wouldn’t have known there was a 5 hour time difference. The venue was breathtaking, the service phenomenal, and by far the best wedding food I’ve ever had. If the crab cakes aren’t on your menu then you’re doing something wrong. We were very stressed about finding transportation on a small island and when we reached out to Tiffany about suggestions she told us not to worry because she already had it covered!! We couldn’t recommend this place more and we’re already looking forward to our 5 year anniversary at The Beach House.
    Matty K. Married on 05/20/2022

Simple & Easy

When I got engaged, I began looking at venues to have our wedding. I am from Oahu and my fiancé is from California. The first issue we had was choosing a location as we knew family from either side would be traveling regardless of where we chose. I knew my main goal for choosing a wedding venue was minimal planning on my end as I did not want the stress. So I began my journey looking for all inclusive wedding venues. Enter in The Beach House and their awesome team, Tiffany and Sylvia. I was sold on this venue from the first moment when I reached out for an inquiry. I was blown away at the prompt response. I remember telling my fiancé, now husband, how impressed I was and how I felt comfortable from that first moment and knew our wedding planning and wedding day was going to be taken care of. I of course started reading reviews and checking out the venue on social media. Every single review was positive and had nothing but the best feedback, including how easy the process was. The photos on the site were amazing and from personal experience does not even do the venue justice. You can basically say from that first contact, I immediately fell in love and booked The Beach House as our wedding venue. As all other reviews read, the entire process was super easy. Tiffany and Sylvia were very accommodating and everything during the planning process was a breeze (choose colors, choose themes, etc all from a spreadsheet). You can tell this team is a bunch of professionals that know what they are doing. Our vision of what we expected of our wedding day was perfect. All of the guests enjoyed themselves and are still talking about how perfect the venue was with the picture perfect sunset and how tasty the food and drinks were. My only complaint was there was not enough time in the day and I wish it went on forever! (Suggestions to those reading would be to book an earlier start time). The entire day flew by so fast! All in all, I would absolutely get married here again in a heartbeat and if you are reading this questioning if you should do it, I highly suggest booking here!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Gingi Freeman Photography Gingi Freeman Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer, I cannot stress enough how gorgeous and picturesque this venue is for both ceremonies and receptions. Not only is it a picture perfect spot to say "I do", but the staff and service are top notch. Having worked with many venues over the years, I am happy to say this one is now one of my all time favorites for both the service and the views. If you are considering getting married here... DO IT!! You will not regret it!

5022 Lawai Road Koloa, HI, 96756
Location of (The Beach House Restaurant)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding

Wedding Venues