The Beach House Restaurant Reviews

The Beach House Restaurant 5
  • Lynn

Lynn Ford · Getting married on 06/04/2021

The Best Destination Wedding Venue Ever

Tiffany at The Beach House was amazing throughout the entire planning process, from making sure that our vision was met aesthetically with our budget. We wanted a dramatic look which is not done often at weddings (all black and deep purple) and The Beach House pulled it off flawlessly. Being far away from Kauai while planning our destination wedding was different than your traditional planning process but Tiffany was in constant contact with us and kept up amazing communication up to the day of as well, letting me know that our florals were there, chairs, etc. I highly recommend The Beach House for your destination wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Mariah

Mariah · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Dream Wedding

Our wedding at The Beach House was more than we could have ever dreamed it would be. Their planner, Tiffany, was the BEST! The venue, staff, vendors, food- everything was amazing. I wish that we could relive that night all over again, and again.

The Beach House Restaurant 6
    The Beach House Restaurant 7
    The Beach House Restaurant 8
    Sent on 05/07/2019

Amber Cook · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Magical weddings happen when you contact the beach house

I did a lot of research trying to figure our where to get married on Kauai. I contacted Tiffany at The Beach House Restaurant and she was so helpful from beginning to the end! When we got to Kauai everyone was asking where we were getting married as soon as we said the beach house everyone's response was the same which was, "They sure know how to throw a party! You guys picked the right place!" and let me tell you we sure did pick the right place. We were blown away by how epic the venue was and all the details Tiffany and the staff did for us. They listened to every little thing I wanted and made it come to life! Our wedding was absolutely magical and we got so many compliments from our friends and family that joined us for our special day saying it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they have ever been too!

The Beach House Restaurant 9
    The Beach House Restaurant 10
    The Beach House Restaurant 11
    Sent on 06/02/2019

Tracy Sharkey · Married on 09/28/2019

Our Dream Wedding

Having our wedding at The Beach House was a dream come true. The venue itself is gorgeous with breathtaking views of the ocean and the decor planned for us made it even more beautiful. Tiffany and everyone on the team were absolutely amazing. They were professional, responsive, and so friendly and excited for our special day, even though I’m sure they’ve seen a million weddings. We especially loved our photographer Micah and our videographer Aya productions. They made us feel so comfortable and knew exactly how to make every shot look spectacular.

I thought planning a destination wedding would be ten times more difficult due to the distance, but Tiffany made the process so easy and actually really fun! She was respectful of our tight budget and never once made us feel pressured into adding or upgrading things we didn’t want.

We were blown away by how perfectly everything turned out. Pictures don’t do it justice and for anyone hesitating to book this as their wedding venue because they haven’t see it in person, trust me, it is absolutely gorgeous. Our guests still talk about how beautiful our wedding was!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Colin Brownell · Married on 09/06/2019

Mindblowing

All you hear about wedding planning is that it is a difficult and stressful process that leaves you exhausted... this was not the case when working with Tiffany Lee from The Beach House for our wedding day.

We were a bit nervous about planning a wedding in Hawaii when living in Chicago due to the time difference and inability to easily travel to Hawaii to check things out ahead of time, but Tiff made all of those worries melt away immediately. She was always quick to immediately return any calls/emails/text messages that we sent her and she was always thorough... to be honest, we are still not 100% convinced she is not a robot created to eliminate stress in peoples' lives.

As for the wedding venue itself, The Beach House has amazing food and the location is unbelievably beautiful with perfectly unobstructed views of the ocean (does it get any better watching the sunset as you start a new chapter with the love of your life?).

If you are thinking of getting married in Kauai, then we strongly recommend working with Tiff at The Beach House - it was the best decision (outside of deciding to marry one another) that we've made.

The Beach House Restaurant 12
    The Beach House Restaurant 13
    The Beach House Restaurant 14
    The Beach House Restaurant 15
    Sent on 10/06/2019

Heather Smith · Married on 08/23/2019

Simply amazing!

I trusted Tiff and her team 100%. It was so easy and seamless. I was not stressed at all and knew they knew exactly what they were doing. I absolutely recommend this venue. Professionalism, follow through everything was awesome. Photographer and videographer are THE best! It is gorgeous and worth every penny. Can’t say enough good things about Tiff. She is the best!!

The Beach House Restaurant 16

The Beach House Restaurant 26
    The Beach House Restaurant 27
    Sent on 09/17/2019

Kelsey Olson · Married on 08/22/2019

stunning, fun, amazing, worth it

If I could give the crew at the Beach house higher than 5 stars I would. They wildly exceeded my expectations on every level. We got engaged at the end of November and were looking at spots in Hawaii to get married through the knot. we never visited the beach house and mostly communicated through email.

Tiffany and Sylvia were incredibly responsive, had great insights, and made planning our wedding easy and stress free. I felt like the flowers they ordered, the centerpieces and everything perfectly matched our vision for the perfect beach wedding.

The venue is RIGHT on the water. its on a lawn, the clear tent is the way to go and worth the extra money. Sunset from the tent was AMAZING.

Erica and Christina, our day of coordinators were amazing. The were so organized, concise and made everything so easy. Christina had a plate of appetizers made for us while we took pictures before I even asked. She took care of every guest as if they were family.

The food was delicious. My inlaws like their steak well done and a lot of restaurants have a hard time getting it that cooked without overdoing it and the beach house cooked their steak perfectly. My medium filet was melt in your mouth delicious and the fish incredible.

When people say the beach house may tais are the best on the island they are not kidding. we went back for more our last night. Also they make a mean old fashion which is my husbands favorite.

Micah, the photographer, took amazing photos. He was funny (apparently my maid of honor asked him to count my drinks and he did) and easy going. I was very comfortable taking pictures with him. He kept the colors vivid.

Overall amazing. If you want to get married in Hawaii and have low-stress planning this is the place to go!!

The Beach House Restaurant 28
    The Beach House Restaurant 29
    The Beach House Restaurant 30
    The Beach House Restaurant 31
    Sent on 09/02/2019

Bruce Rogers · Married on 07/27/2019

Read this review...10 out of 5 stars

I don’t write reviews, but the whole experience was so incredible that I need to. We had a popular venue in Washington booked, and after the 3rd big let down from them, my now wife said no more...the process was ruining all the positives we should have been feeling. Decided for a beach wedding on Kauai with just family, and was pretty short notice by this point. Found the Beach House Restaurant for a nice place for dinner afterward. Tiffany got back to me right away, and was happy to organize just the dinner. But she also offered doing the wedding there. Communication from her was always timely and completely thorough, from the first day to the very end. The entire ceremony and dinner were completely perfect, I honestly don’t have one thing to offer for them to improve on. My now wife was so discouraged from our Washington venue that she almost didn’t even want a ceremony....but from the work that Tiffany and the entire Beach House Restaurant did for us, she was completely stress free and couldn’t be happier. We had 29 guests, and the majority have told me that it was the nicest wedding/dinner/venue they’ve ever seen. Can’t recommend it enough...if you want a happy wife, contact Tiffany at the Beach House.

The Beach House Restaurant 32
    The Beach House Restaurant 33
    The Beach House Restaurant 34
    The Beach House Restaurant 35
    Sent on 08/08/2019
  • R. Fox

R. Fox · Married on 07/20/2019

Beyond Fabulous!

The location is a no-brainer - beautiful space on the beach - but the service and exceptional attention to detail blew us away! Our guests are still talking about our wedding and how amazing it was - and all I really had to do was show up and enjoy the evening - they took charge of every last detail :-)

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Christine

Christine Vieira · Married on 07/05/2019

The most amazing wedding planning experience, and it was ours!

My husband and I got married at the Beach House this year, and our celebration surpassed our wildest dreams. Our spectacular planner, Tiffany, responded to us instantly- answering every question, adding every detail, and any changes I had as SOON as I contacted her! I’m not sure how she does it, and not sure whether there’s any other place in the world that makes it so easy, stress free and FUN to plan a Marvelous wedding! We had the most magical experience planning our most important day with Tiffany and the beach house team. Our guests were completely awed by the scenic views, the unbelievably delicious food, the FABULOUS service, the beautiful live music and our tear jerking nuptials by our officiant Tommy. Everything about our wedding day was an absolute dream. So easy and turned out soo breathtakingly gorgeous. Highly recommend the Beach House Restaurant to make any future married couples wedding day an event which they, along with their guests, will never forget. We are filled with so much gratitude for the amazing experience the whole team ensured we had!! My husband and I are obsessed with EVERY detail of our greatest day❤️

The Beach House Restaurant 36
    Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Mercedes

Mercedes · Married on 06/21/2019

Best experience ever!

I could write an entire book about how great my experience with Tiffany, Sylvia, Erica and the whole Beach House crew was. Everyone kept asking me, "isn't it hard to plan a wedding from another state?" my response every time was "nope!!! it was easier than when I was originally planning for a wedding in my hometown." It's all thanks to the amazing dedication to detail and perfection that Tiffany & her crew of staff and vendors brings to the table. I went on a site planning visit to Kauai a few months prior to the wedding to do a few other errands/family vacation, but honestly there was no need. Tiffany handles E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G and constantly goes above and beyond to make sure that your day is truly all about what you want. She makes you feel like you are the only client (which we know is not true, there was a wedding nearly every day that I was on the island for mine!) and always gets back to you with a prompt reply no matter how much back and forth you need. She gives her honest feedback and is there for you every step of the way. Her whole team of vendors is outstanding and provides you with the highest product and service. The whole team is like having the world's best cheer squad in your corner to support you through the entire process. I'm already trying to figure out how many times I can renew my vows with this team, because it was truly the most perfect experience. If you're on the fence about booking from afar, trust me. Beach House will handle everything to make this your best day ever.

The Beach House Restaurant 47
    The Beach House Restaurant 48
    The Beach House Restaurant 49
    Sent on 08/28/2019

Mackenzie · Married on 06/20/2019

The best day of our lives!

The Beach House went above and beyond every expectation we had. The day was absolutely perfect and I wouldn't change a thing even if I had the chance. Having an out-of-state wedding seems like it would be stressful or difficult but the whole planning process went smoothly and was so much fun. Tiffany was incredibly responsive and was always available whenever I had any question/concern. I never felt like I was being left out or that I couldn't do something even though I was so far away.
    As for the day of, Erica was amazing! She was so confident and professional and I didn't have to think at all on our wedding day. We were able to fully enjoy the day and the time with our friends and family without having to worry about what needed to happen next.
    The decor was absolutely beautiful and they made my vision come to life. Our guests have not stopped talking about our wedding and the memories we made here will last a lifetime!
    Thank you so much to everyone at The Beach House for helping make my wedding the best day of my life!!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • valentina

valentina · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent! Amazing! Magical!

This place came highly recommended to me from 10 different people that had enjoyed sunsets at this place, and boy are we glad that we listened! We live in CA so we had some tiny anxiety planning our wedding day from afar. From the moment I contacted the Beach House, I was connected with Tiffany Lee who gave me this ease and comfort from the first conversation we had. She is truly a professional who knows her venues to the T, and held my hand throughout the entire planning process. Her response time to my emails and texts was impeccable and her suggestions and knowledge of planning weddings just gave me this confidence of knowing I wouldn't have to worry about a thing on our special day. The ambiance of this magical place was breathtaking, the staff BEYOND incredible, and everything was planned so seamlessly that I had absolutely no stress, anxiety, or nervousness the day of our wedding. I HIGHLY would suggest booking this place for ANY event especially the most important day of your life, your wedding. I wish we could do it all over again a hundred times! Thank you Tiffany, Sylvia and Erica, you ladies ROCK!!!! xo

The Beach House Restaurant 50
    The Beach House Restaurant 51
    Sent on 07/05/2019

Derek · Married on 06/14/2019

Very happy!

This is a great venue. It's way prettier in person. My bride was a little nervous before the wedding because we have never seen the place in person, but it exceeded our expectation. Tiffany was professional and very responsive throughout the planning stages. I was always able to get answers right away. They were also able to meet most of our requests. The wedding day went flawless, my family and friends were all impressed by the venue. The sunset was beauty, the foods were amazing, don't forget to order their signature Maitai. Ayaproduction, our photographer and videographer did an amazing job with our photos/videos and our adventure shoot. They're extremely friendly to work with, would definitely recommend them. Overall, great venue, great foods/drinks, great team. Not to mention, many of our guests mentioned how great the friendly service was at the restaurant. Look forward to come back to celebrate our anniversary!

The Beach House Restaurant 52
    Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Melinda

Melinda Garbett · Married on 06/09/2019

Intimate Wedding

We chose The Beach House Kauai after reading positive reviews. We could not have been happier with our wedding day. It was absolutely perfect in every way. Tiffany Lee organized everything for us and we corresponded over email for many months. Tiffany was a wealth of information and provided timely advice and reassurance along the way to make the planning process seamless. I live in Sydney Australia and the time difference was never an issue. I would recommend this venue in a heartbeat. Everyone involved in our day made it so personal and meaningful.

The Beach House Restaurant 53
    The Beach House Restaurant 63
    Sent on 06/23/2019

Jack A Varozza · Married on 06/07/2019

Beach House Kauai was amazing

It can me stressful to plan a destination wedding but the staff at the Beach House was as good as it gets, In particular Tiffany was amazing. I work as a project manager for a living, so I am sensitive to how things get done. fashion. I never had to be concerned with Tiffany in control, She handled every detail seamlessly and in a timely fashion, incredible. Now let me get to the good part. The wedding ceremony and reception blew away all my expectations, it was so well done words don't do it justice, I had several of the guests tell me it was the best wedding/reception they have ever gone too, and these were 40+ year olds saying this. I cant recommend enough. Also the our signature drink the Na Ka Oi was delicious.

The Beach House Restaurant 64
    Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Debora

Debora Monti · Married on 06/05/2019

Spectacular Ocean Front Wedding

Great service, attitude, and value. I would do it all over again at The Beach House just on the fact on how great the entire team was. Couldn’t get enough of the spectacular ocean front view, wow!

The Beach House Restaurant 65
    The Beach House Restaurant 66
    Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Matt

Matt Logan · Married on 05/24/2019

Amazingly perfect

Our wedding was at the Beach House in May, and words cannot truly describe how happy we are with how everything turned out.

First off Tiffany and Sylvia made the planning process simple and stress free. They were quick to reply to all emails and they kept our wedding website up to date with pricing, details, etc. Any questions we had were quickly answered by them and Tiffany was great about jumping on the phone whenever we needed to explain details.

Planning a wedding from 3,000 miles away can be stressful, but with the Beach House it is a breeze. We had booked and began planning our wedding without seeing the Beach House in person. Just based on online pictures and videos we simply fell in love with it. We were lucky enough to visit Kauai about 4 months before our wedding and we went by the Beach House to "scope" out the area. We were excited to see that the pics and videos we saw online were true representations of the area. It is as stunning and magical as we hoped it would be.

On the big day the staff went above and beyond to make everything perfect. The day prior we met with Paul and did our walk through. He answered any questions and made it clear he was there if we had any questions any time on the wedding day. The day of the event Paul and Christy were perfect at keeping everyone happy and things running smoothly. The wedding stayed on our timeframe and everything happened perfectly. They worked non-stop behind the scenes to make sure everything was smooth and most importantly - stress free for us.

On top of the staff being great the location is amazing. Right on the ocean with beautiful sunset photo opportunities and lots of unique areas to take wedding pics. Parking was easy for our guests and the restaurant staff were awesome in getting people to the ceremony on the lawn. They have the area roped off so there were no issues with people wandering through our wedding and ceremony. Despite being in a public area the ceremony and reception seemed private and secluded. It truly felt like our own, private, beach front party.

We couldn't recommend the Beach House more. The staff, planning process, location, etc were all perfect. Could not ask for anything else. If you have a chance to have your wedding here - do it. You will not regret it one bit.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Reemy

Reemy Mathews · Married on 05/12/2019

Outstanding service and venue for a wedding!

Shaun and I got engaged at the end of last year 2018 and were actively looking for a venue on the Northeast coast, where we both grew up and our families still reside. But we also looked in the Midwest as I (Reemy, the bride) was residing in WI for my job. Shaun travels a lot for work domestically and then in the beginning of 2019, his job relocated him to Singapore and he started to travel internationally. So while starting to plan for the wedding in 6 mos, we were also planning on an international move, which would happen soon after the wedding. All that being said, Shaun mentioned how he always dreamed of getting married in Hawaii and I decided on a whim to see what was out there. The other venues we had looked at did not work out due to a lot of inflexibility and lack of response when we reached out. The first thing that drew me in about the Beach house were the amazing pictures with the lava rocks, clear tent and lights, and just the ambience. I contacted the Beach house for more information and I got to speak with a woman named Tiffany. Tiffany, your amazing welcoming spirit (aka that ALOHA spirit) is what made us feel comfortable to lock a date without even meeting you and/or seeing the venue. I cannot thank you enough for working with us remotely through the last few months (which is all we had), for providing us with your checklists, for running through every detail, making a timeline, for taking charge and leading us with your experience, expertise, your completely accommodating spirit and ever cheerful disposition; even when there were bumps in the road, which we did not know how it would all work out, YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!! Shaun and I had the most AMAZING wedding day! It was everything we could have wished for our wedding and more. You made our dreams come true. Tiffany, your service is invaluable to the Beach House and outstanding. That being said, we also want to give credit where it is due- the Beach House staff - to all the waiters, servers, greeters, bartenders, Erica D, Sylvia S., David (manager on duty) and anyone else that helped with our wedding that I did not mention (my apologies), we THANK YOU for your OUTSTANDING SERVICE AND FOOD. Our guests, all 147, are still raving about exactly that since the wedding. They had a phenomenal time and were awed at how prompt and timely the food came out and how they were attended to. We were so well taken care of and still feel that way!! Our guests have told us that this was one of the best and most beautiful weddings that they have ever attended. We couldn’t have done it without you Tiff and the Beach House! And so of course, we highly recommend the Beach House if you are looking for a wedding venue or simply just for dinner.

The Beach House Restaurant 67
    The Beach House Restaurant 68
    The Beach House Restaurant 69
    The Beach House Restaurant 70
    Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/11/2019

Most beautiful wedding we could imagine

Tiffany and the Beach House staff made our wedding day unimaginably beautiful, fun, easy, delicious, and full of love! If you want a dream wedding with your closest family and friends, but dont want to put in much work, then this is the perfect spot for you!!

I highly recommend having the ceremony performed by a local officiant, because all the traditions made the ceremony so meaningful and special.

Overall, the cost was less than getting married in California, too. Partially because we had fewer people, but we also got so much more, including the amazing help of wedding planner Tiffany and a videographer.

The Beach House Restaurant 71
    The Beach House Restaurant 72
    The Beach House Restaurant 73
    Sent on 06/20/2019

Hong Le · Married on 04/20/2019

Beyond my expectations!

Tiffany and her team are just absolutely amazing. We didn’t have time to rehearse or even visit the venue prior to my event so I left everything in their hands. They definitely know what they’re doing and are so incredibly accommodating to all my needs. I was blown away with the outcome of the whole experience and main event. It was honestly the best day of my life and I have the beach house to thank! ❤️

The Beach House Restaurant 74
    The Beach House Restaurant 75
    The Beach House Restaurant 76
    Sent on 05/08/2019

Nick Dimeo · Married on 04/12/2019

Exceptional

Can not say enough about this venue. The coordinator Tiffany, and the entire team go above and beyond what you could expect. They listen to what you want and execute better than you could imagine. They bring the true Aloha spirit to a Hawaiian Wedding!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Arianne Brown · Married on 04/07/2019

Truly, a wedding experience I wouldn’t change

Wouldn’t change a thing about this day. The Beach House Restaurant offers the perfect location for either an elopement or a larger gathering. The views are amazing and the entire experience was flawless. Even the manager on for the night dropped everything to pick through the tool on my dress to remove all the pine needles from shipwrecks beach before I walked down the aisle.

The Beach House Restaurant 77
    Sent on 04/20/2019

Bree Knight · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely amazing!

We chose the Beach house for our April wedding. We could not have picked a better place. Everyone there is just wonderful! It was beyond anything we could have asked for. Everything was so beautiful and well organized. I would not have changed one thing about our day.
    If you are looking for your dream wedding venue and an absolutely magical experience the Beach House is it!

The Beach House Restaurant 78