The Barn on Wild Rose Prairie

Deer Park, WA View map
Up to 200 guests

Up to 200 guests

The Barn on Wild Rose Prairie is managed by Infinite Events, LLC. We host and plan weddings, receptions, family reunions, corporate gatherings, and other special occasions. Our barn is located on the beautiful Wild Rose Prairie, 15 minutes north of Spokane, Washington. The facility was carefully renovated to maintain the integrity and rustic charm of the original 50 year old barn. We specialize in collaborating with you to create the right ambiance for your event. The possibilities are, literally, infinite!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Lighting/Sound
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Clean Up
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

1 User photo

• Shae
    Shae Married on 09/01/2019

I would choose this venue again and again!

This venue was perfect for our special day. Chris - the owner - was amazing to work with. He was very open to things we wanted as well as very helpful to suggesting things that had worked well in the past. He was the expert but not overbearing. I appreciated his honesty throughout the process as well. The day of, I knew that he and his brother were around because things were being taken care of, but I didn't see them! All of this being said, it was very reasonably priced and didn't break the bank. I would absolutely recommend this venue to everyone.
  • Brena
    Brena Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect Rustic Barn Setting

My husband and I could have not asked for a better venue. The barn had everything we needed and was so gorgeous. Chris was quick in responding in emails leading up to the wedding. Him and his wife gave us help/advice as we were setting up for the event. I would recommend 10/10.
  • Briana
    Briana Married on 05/10/2019

Words can't describe how gorgeous it was!

They scenery was just absolutely breathtaking! The couples we worked with were so sweet and so professional! They worked around us! They laid everything on the table no secret charges, no hidden anything. You were able to use some of their things to fill extra spaces you would have never thought you had. They include a ton of things in their price for how low priced it is. I looked for months on venues and you don't wouldn't have gotten half the amenities for the price we had gotten. They place the table and chairs were you want and work with you on any special requests you might have. Tons of open space. I couldn't have picked and worked with an amazing set of people!

Tobysbbq Tobysbbq Wedding Caterers

We enjoyed working at this venue. The owners are very helpful and responsive to anything we need. The venue is laid out in a way that makes it easy for us to set up our food truck. It is a very scenic place and I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great place to get married.

21920 N Felspar Road Deer Park, WA, 99006
Location of (The Barn on Wild Rose Prairie)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding

Wedding Venues