5872 State Route 410, Naches, WA 98937 Map · Phone number

About American Homestead

American Homestead is a beautiful display of many of nature's masterpieces, originally homesteaded in the Naches River Valley in 1896. Breathtaking grounds, indoor/outdoor ceremony and banquet facilities, 5 room cabin for wedding party, campsites for guests and the list goes on. Here at American Homestead we work with you from the beginning to ensure a successful event and have many vendors that we recommend to make your event run smoothly. We also offer an in-house caterer along with options for bartenders, linens and décor.

• Brightside Vintage Farm

12 Reviews for American Homestead

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing venue!

The American Homestead is the most amazing place to get married. So many of our guests told us it is the most beautiful venue they have ever been to, and we agree. The deluxe package is totally worth it! We had all day Friday to set up, were able to relax and enjoy the wedding on Saturday, and then come back Sunday to take down decorations. The cabins were perfect for the wedding party and so many guests loved having the option to camp. And on top of everything, Kathy is WONDERFUL!!! She was with us all weekend helping with everything from setting up, to make sure the day ran smoothly, to cleaning up. She made sure our day was perfect and we could not have done it without her! I am beyond thankful that we chose American Homestead as our wedding venue!

Sent on 06/04/2019

American Homestead's reply:

ASHLEY, Thank you for the kind words and great review! You were a fantastic group and fun to work with! Kathy

Leigh · Married on 06/02/2018

Perfect place to get married! I was so happy with everything and Kathy and her family was so easy to work with. Worth every penny and would do it again in a heart beat.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/05/2015

Kathy and don are amazing... I felt a motherly connection from Kathy after our first meeting! I wanted to sign right on the spot but she wanted me to be sure and look at other places too (while holding my spot) I did indead look at other places but my heart was here!!! And I'm glad it was!!! I felt very taken care of and special... Kathy is hands on the whole weekend making sure your wedding is flawless... I loved my experience :)

Sent on 09/30/2015

American Homestead FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 3299.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 3299.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 3299.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 3299.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Parking
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Farm/Ranch
    Inn/B&B
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens

• Cascade Catering Wedding Caterers

As the exclusive caterer at American Homestead we get the joy of working with Kathy, Jon and their staff during the entire wedding season. It is a fun and easy place to work every weekend for us because it is always clean, ready for the next client and we are located a mere 7 minutes away which ensures quality food!! Love this venue and love their staff!!

• 5872 State Route 410 Naches, WA, 98937 See on map
    Location of (American Homestead)