The Aventura Bridal & Tuxedo

Sanford, FL View map

The Aventura Bridal & Tuxedo is a wedding attire boutique in Sanford, Florida. This team of in-house specialists know that each couple is different, and helps them find ensembles that match their nuptial theme. For over 30 years, they have been providing high-quality outfits and accessories for engaged duos and all members of the wedding party.

• Wedding Gowns (alterations available)
  • Wedding Gown Preservation
  • Tuxedos (purchase or rental)
  • Bridemaids dresses
  • Mother of the Bride/Groom
  • All wedding accessories (shoes, tara, headpiece, etc...)
  • Quinceanera dresses (purchase or rental)

The Aventura Bridal & Tuxedo carries over 300 wedding gowns of various styles and aesthetics, to give soon-to-be-weds an abundance of choice. Tuxedo rentals are available to accommodate casual or sophisticated affairs. Along with their designer options, they also offer customized creations for clients that want a specific look. Tiaras, gloves, and other accessories are available in-house to complete a couple’s attire. From head to toe, The Aventura Bridal & Tuxedo will work to make sure your ensemble makes you look and feel your best.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Warranties

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

2.8 out of 5 rating
    Virginia Married on 06/25/2011
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had a great experience with Nelly. I was a little worried after reading some reviews and I must admit the atmosphere is lower key then some other salons I have been at. I had already purchased a dress that I was pressured into buying by my mom so this was an attempt to find a second dress 1.5 months before the wedding. Of course I had to find something affordable as I had already bought one dress. I tried on several dresses and brought the options down to two dresses that I loved, one was more expensive then the other. With Nelly's advice I actually got the less expensive dress. She could have sold me the other one but she cared what would work best for me. It was also a much larger dress so she had to do some extensive alterations for me as well. The finished product was my dream dress and fit like a glove. She even helped me more by reducing some of the alterations costs. She truly was trying to help me find and get "the dress". I can't thank her enough for guiding me and helping me.
    It does seem that she is really a one woman show being owner/consultant/seamstress at Adventura Bridal so I would recommend making an appointment for fittings and alterations. That way you can give her a chance to help you too find your dream dress:)
    Heather Married on 10/02/2010
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thank you soooo much nelly!!!!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Productions By LBB Productions By LBB Wedding Planners

I recently used Nelly for the all of the female gowns for one of my clients. my client was happy with all of the gowns, from the bride's dress, to the bridesmaids and mother of the bride's dress. Thanks Nelly

139 Towne Center Circle Sanford, FL, 32771

Monday-Saturday: 11am-7pm Sunday: 12-6pm
Location of (The Aventura Bridal & Tuxedo)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding