139 Towne Center Circle, Sanford, FL 32771 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 3

About The Aventura Bridal & Tuxedo

The Aventura Bridal & Tuxedo is a wedding attire boutique in Sanford, Florida. This team of in-house specialists know that each couple is different, and helps them find ensembles that match their nuptial theme. For over 30 years, they have been providing high-quality outfits and accessories for engaged duos and all members of the wedding party.

• Wedding Gowns (alterations available)
  • Wedding Gown Preservation
  • Tuxedos (purchase or rental)
  • Bridemaids dresses
  • Mother of the Bride/Groom
  • All wedding accessories (shoes, tara, headpiece, etc...)
  • Quinceanera dresses (purchase or rental)

The Aventura Bridal & Tuxedo carries over 300 wedding gowns of various styles and aesthetics, to give soon-to-be-weds an abundance of choice. Tuxedo rentals are available to accommodate casual or sophisticated affairs. Along with their designer options, they also offer customized creations for clients that want a specific look. Tiaras, gloves, and other accessories are available in-house to complete a couple’s attire. From head to toe, The Aventura Bridal & Tuxedo will work to make sure your ensemble makes you look and feel your best.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
Stella Couture
unti 51 5446 161237376185973

17 Reviews for The Aventura Bridal & Tuxedo

Virginia · Married on 06/25/2011

I had a great experience with Nelly. I was a little worried after reading some reviews and I must admit the atmosphere is lower key then some other salons I have been at. I had already purchased a dress that I was pressured into buying by my mom so this was an attempt to find a second dress 1.5 months before the wedding. Of course I had to find something affordable as I had already bought one dress. I tried on several dresses and brought the options down to two dresses that I loved, one was more expensive then the other. With Nelly's advice I actually got the less expensive dress. She could have sold me the other one but she cared what would work best for me. It was also a much larger dress so she had to do some extensive alterations for me as well. The finished product was my dream dress and fit like a glove. She even helped me more by reducing some of the alterations costs. She truly was trying to help me find and get "the dress". I can't thank her enough for guiding me and helping me.
    It does seem that she is really a one woman show being owner/consultant/seamstress at Adventura Bridal so I would recommend making an appointment for fittings and alterations. That way you can give her a chance to help you too find your dream dress:)

Sent on 06/26/2011

Heather · Married on 10/02/2010

Thank you soooo much nelly!!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2010

The Aventura Bridal & Tuxedo FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
    Warranties
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Valentine

W. gown, prom, 50% off

• The Aventura Bridal & Tuxedo 3
    GOWN GRAB JULY 21st!!!
    Brides-to-be, lace up your running shoes! Seminole Towne Center and The Aventura Bridal will be hosting Central Florida’s first Wedding Gown Grab on July 21. Aventura has acquired 500 wedding gowns that will be offered to the first 500 people in line for just $499. Bridesmaids dresses for $50 and mom-of-the-bride dresses for $100 also will be availabe. The Gown Grab will take place on the lower level of the mall near Macy’s. The line will open at 8 a.m., and the first 500 in line will be invited into the Grab at 11 a.m. — so pack a snack, and bring a friend who can hold your place in case you need a bathroom break! Seminole Town Center is at 200 Towne Center Circle, Sanford. For more Gown Grab details, call 407-322-2382.

• Productions By LBB Wedding Planners

I recently used Nelly for the all of the female gowns for one of my clients. my client was happy with all of the gowns, from the bride's dress, to the bridesmaids and mother of the bride's dress. Thanks Nelly

• 139 Towne Center Circle Sanford, FL, 32771 See on map
    4073222383 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Saturday: 11am-7pm Sunday: 12-6pm
    Location of (The Aventura Bridal & Tuxedo)