The Assembly Room

316-318 Guilford Ave, Baltimore, MD 21202 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About The Assembly Room

The Assembly Room is an industrial building event space located in downtown Baltimore, Maryland. Looking for an industrial banquet hall in Baltimore? High ceilings, steel beams, and brick walls are a part of what makes this venue so unique. The large open floor plans give you complete control of the layout of your wedding ceremony and reception. It’s plain enough for you to be creative with it, but also just the right amount of plain in case you don’t want to be too creative. How about uplighting or drapes? The possibilities are endless. Real, yet raw.

Facilities And Capacity

There are five event spaces located within The Assembly Room, and it hosts a maximum capacity of 1,000 guests. With 24,000 square feet to be utilized, your guests can celebrate comfortably. A large industrial-esque wedding is possible with this space, as well as a small intimate wedding. A blank slate for your wedding day. The exposed brick and high ceilings are great backdrops to decorate and make completely your own. There are two assembly rooms on the first floor, as well as cocktail areas and a dance floor. The second floor has its own assembly room, a cocktail room, and two lounges. Open the overhead “garage” doors on the second floor for a dramatic effect and big reveal during the event. Hang string lights above the dance floor to recreate a night under the stars, a night your guests won’t forget.

Bridal showers, engagement parties, elopements, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions are all possible at this venue. Celebrate your engagement and the day you are wed here. Bring those memories together in the same spot. A bridal suite is also provided. The Assembly Room requires outside vendors to be brought in, after all, this is a blank slate. Chairs and tables will be provided for a total of 200 guests. The space also hosts other special events and corporate events.

Other Facilities

The Assembly Room 5
The Assembly Room 6
The Assembly Room 7

Danielle · Married on 03/23/2019

The best place for a wedding!

When my husband and I first started looking for venues in Baltimore we weren't finding that many places that had the industrial/lofty feel that we wanted. The very few places we did find didn't offer a lot of flexibility in terms of how much time we'd get to use the space/what we could do with the space. Enter The Assembly Room. When we first looked at this space it was still under construction and we still absolutely loved it. Kiersten and Beau were so welcoming and super flexible with what we wanted to do. Because there were so many different rooms/way to use the rooms, we were able to have the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all in the same place but each experience felt different. At first I was a little worried that because the place is massive it wasn't going to feel intimate, but that was completely wrong. Our ceremony was warm and cozy but then guests were able to spread out for cocktail hour. The reception was perfectly spaced with enough room to seat 130 guests without being on top of each other and still leave a lot of room for a dance floor.

Also, The Assembly Room comes with Anna Singer, and I would have my wedding in a pool of jello if it meant Anna would be helping out. Anna is obnoxiously sweet and helpful, and she is oh so on top of things which made things super easy for me - especially as we got closer to the wedding and things got overwhelming. She is the perfect combination of take charge and relaxed and I seriously could not have survived without her. She is the bomb diggity.

If you are looking for an industrial venue that lets you take the lead on how you want the space to look, this is the place!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    The Assembly Room 8
    The Assembly Room 9
    The Assembly Room 10
    The Assembly Room 11

Raquel · Married on 10/12/2018

Book them now!

I can’t soeak highly enough of my experience with The Assembly Room. Kiersten and Beau were very welcoming when we first toured the venue. They were very very responsive to all of our questions and handled more aspects of the wedding than we expected. Anna later became our contact and she was on top of literally EVERYTHING. She made sure we had parking set up, organized the rehearsal times, thought of everything we didn’t think of, and went above and beyond running the show on the day of. I can’t even list everything thing that the staff did for us. We could tell that they were genuinely kind and down to earth people. The bridal and groom suites were roomy and clean. The space in general is very clean and a perfect backdrop to fit any vision. Thank you so much for everything Kierste, Beau, and Anna!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Award

The Assembly Room Pricing

The Assembly Room Price Rates

The Assembly Room FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Tables
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

• 316-318 Guilford Ave Baltimore, Maryland, 21202 See on map