316-318 Guilford Ave, Baltimore, MD 21202 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About The Assembly Room

The Assembly Room is an industrial building event space located in downtown Baltimore, Maryland. Looking for an industrial banquet hall in Baltimore? High ceilings, steel beams, and brick walls are a part of what makes this venue so unique. The large open floor plans give you complete control of the layout of your wedding ceremony and reception. It’s plain enough for you to be creative with it, but also just the right amount of plain in case you don’t want to be too creative. How about uplighting or drapes? The possibilities are endless. Real, yet raw.

Facilities And Capacity

There are five event spaces located within The Assembly Room, and it hosts a maximum capacity of 1,000 guests. With 24,000 square feet to be utilized, your guests can celebrate comfortably. A large industrial-esque wedding is possible with this space, as well as a small intimate wedding. A blank slate for your wedding day. The exposed brick and high ceilings are great backdrops to decorate and make completely your own. There are two assembly rooms on the first floor, as well as cocktail areas and a dance floor. The second floor has its own assembly room, a cocktail room, and two lounges. Open the overhead “garage” doors on the second floor for a dramatic effect and big reveal during the event. Hang string lights above the dance floor to recreate a night under the stars, a night your guests won’t forget.

Bridal showers, engagement parties, elopements, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions are all possible at this venue. Celebrate your engagement and the day you are wed here. Bring those memories together in the same spot. A bridal suite is also provided. The Assembly Room requires outside vendors to be brought in, after all, this is a blank slate. Chairs and tables will be provided for a total of 200 guests. The space also hosts other special events and corporate events.

Other Facilities

19 Reviews for The Assembly Room

• Caity

Caity Mold-Zern · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent Industrial Venue

I just had my wedding at the Assembly room in October. It was amazing!! The space was wonderful and really looked so great. It's easy to decorate and transform into your style. There was plenty of space for our ceremony, cocktails and receptions. It could not have been easier! I love the exposed brick!

Sent on 10/23/2019

J. · Married on 10/05/2019

Stunning Industrial Venue

I am so glad that we found The Assembly Room. I knew I wanted an industrial romantic wedding and when I began researching for an industrial venue in the Baltimore area my options were somewhat limited. My Mother In Law found The Assembly Room and it blew us all away. The exposed brick, the multiple floors, and the bridal suite was everything I wanted. The location was also perfect for our after party and hotels for our guests. Beau and Kiersten were so friendly and kind and made us excited from the very beginning. When Anna was added to their team it was like the cherry on top of an incredible vendor team. She is so personable and super responsive. I found most of my vendors through The Assembly Room's Instagram and truly had the dream team. Anna was so accommodating during the walkthrough and day of and helped my Wedding Coordinator enact my vision. I couldn’t imagine getting married anywhere else. We held our ceremony and reception downstairs and held our cocktail hour upstairs which we loved and definitely recommend. Our guests raved about the venue calling it “unique,” “exquisite,” “hip,” and “super dreamy.” I cannot recommend The Assembly Room enough because of its beauty and the incredible staff that comes with it.”

Sent on 05/05/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Assembly Room Pricing

The Assembly Room Price Rates

The Assembly Room FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 5500
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 5500
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Wifi
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    January
    November
    December

• 316-318 Guilford Ave Baltimore, Maryland, 21202 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Assembly Room)