About The Album Factory

Custom Magazine Style Wedding Programs. Designed By Us. Personalized By You.

CUSTOM MAGAZINE STYLE WEDDING PROGRAMS. DESIGNED BY US. PERSONALIZED BY YOU.

What Is It?

• Breathtaking full-size MAGAZINE-STYLE PROGRAMS
  • Glossy, FULL-COLOR PAGES
  • PROFESSIONAL QUALITY printing and binding
  • Completely CUSTOMIZED BY YOU
  • HUNDREDS OF LAYOUT OPTIONS created by our crack graphic designers
  • DELIVERED to your doorstep with FREE SHIPPING on all orders

Why It's So Cool

• Provide a UNIQUE AND MEANINGFUL KEEPSAKE that will forever remind your guests of your wedding
  • Tell the PEOPLE WHO MEAN THE MOST TO YOU why you asked them to be a part of your big day
  • Show your guests how much YOU APPRECIATE THEM being there
  • EXPRESS YOURSELF and your love in a completely unique way
  • Dare to BE DIFFERENT!

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift

Regions serviced: Milwaukee

Follow The Album Factory on

19 Reviews for The Album Factory

Of all the vendors I worked with for my wedding, The Album Factory was by far the easiest, responsive, and dependable vendor! The quality of service was great! Anytime I had a question or comment or wanted something to be corrected on the program, I always got a quick response that was ALWAYS professional! My friends and family loved the wedding programs and thought it was the coolest thing they had ever seen at a wedding! Truly a hit! I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone who's looking to do something different. Whatever vision you have, The Album Factory can make it happen!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I understand that a perfect 5 out of 5 is hard and often unrealistic, but not in this case. I had some issues along the way with technical issues and have never been taken care of in such a way than I was with this vendor. Also I was able to talk with the same person through the process. The product I received was breathtaking and I received many compliments on the programs. The timeliness and care of making sure I got exactly what I wanted was unbelievable. I literally was waiting for something to go wrong because the service seemed to good to be true, and it never did!

Profile Picture Koral, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely an amazing experience. The quality far exceeded our expectations and we had the most amazing customer service. The entire process was easy and stress free. Any questions or concerns that we had were promptly addressed. The feedback from the guests at our wedding was fabulous. My niece even asked if our program was available in stores! Thank you for helping us create an amazing keepsake from our special day!

Profile Picture User4600888, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews