The Affinity Productions

San Jose, CA View map Visit website
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Tim Jeghers of The Affinity Productions is a published photographer and filmmaker based in San Jose, California. I am looking for couples who are excited about their wedding to collaborate with.

Get the peace of mind and personability of working with an individual and a niche crew of professionals. Not a wedding agency that will send you an inexperienced stranger.

My style is candid and unobtrusive. I want to capture everything for what it is and tell the story of the big day as authentically as possible.

I work with you every step of the way before, during, and after the wedding.

My job isn’t just taking photos or directing videography, my job is to coordinate with your other vendors and take all of the work away from you so that you can just enjoy the wedding day.

My Team and I offer:

• Video
  • Photography
  • Aerial Drone Coverage
  • Live Streaming
  • and a one of a kind Photo Booth that I built from scratch myself!

I’m Tim Jeghers, Lead Photographer, Video Director, and Owner of The Affinity Productions.

Let’s talk about your big day!

Find out more about us and scheduling a complimentary consultation on our website.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Rod Married on 02/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Simply the friendliest photo/vid professionals in the Bay Area!

Like many couples during 2020, my wife and I were forced to alter our wedding plans. Our original indoor church venue was changed to the outdoor Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco instead. Ondrej the photographer took full advantage of the scenic setting, suggesting great backgrounds and angles, while also allowing us to be creative with any shot we wanted. Additionally, since we decided to have an intimate ceremony instead of our initial large number of guests, we decided to skip the entire entourage overall. In a way, Ondrej was an impromptu jolly best man, helping me to keep cool and collected during a very significant day.

Tim and Ondrej's videographer associate, Alex, was also present during the entire day capturing our precious moments with his various camera setups. The drone footage he captured was an awesome surprise too! All the pieces combined, it made for a heartwarming video that we will keep reminiscing on. We were stunned with the highly professional end result quality, compiled with the selection of meaningful songs that my wife and I sent to Tim for our soundtrack. Check out our wedding highlights featured on their Youtube channel!

We highly recommend The Affinity Productions to anyone looking for a quality photography and video experience for your most special event. Thank you guys for everything!
  • Dianna
    Dianna Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very easygoing to work with and amazing videography

After talking to many many different videographers at many many wedding fairs (pre-pandemic), we compared price packages and websites for all the different brochures we picked up and decided to go with The Affinity Productions. Tim is super chill to work with and our wedding party said the same thing. He made us laugh so much through-out the process that my bridesmaids commented how they watched the highlight videos over and over again, amazed by how natural Tim made it seem.
    Cheng-Wei L. Married on 06/20/2021

Awesome choice of videographer/photographer

We had Tim as our wedding ceremony videographer on June, 2021. Tim is super friendly, responsive, and professional. We communicated mainly through emails, sometimes phone calls, and he's really responsive. The package is also very worth it considering the amount of efforts he put in and the videos you get. During the filming, he is very patient and knows what he wants to make good videos. Take a look at demos on the website, you can easily get videos with same or better qualities. We all love the resulting videos. It's our pleasure to have Tim for our wedding ceremony, and I would definitely recommend Tim as your videographer/photographer!
  • illustration stars

19 photos · 03/20/2021

Pricing

San Jose San Jose, CA, 95196
4084312051
Location of (The Affinity Productions)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding