That Cosmo Chick LLC

Milford, MA View map Visit website

That Cosmo Chick LLC is a wedding makeup artist based in Milford, Massachusetts. Owner and certified cosmetologist Sabrina Franco has worked in the beauty industry since 2016. She is passionate about helping clients look and feel their best on their special day by highlighting their natural beauty.

Specialty:

That Cosmo Chick LLC specializes in bridal makeup services tailored to your style and vision. She can do it all if you want something natural and glowy or bold and glamorous. Sabrina recommends booking a trial session so you can feel confident you'll love your look before walking down the aisle. She can do makeup on-location for you, the wedding party, and any other special guests on your wedding day. You can also opt to have her remain on-site hourly for touch-ups.

Special Occasion Services:

Makeup can be worn for any event, such as a Birthday Party, Prom, Corporate events, Recitals, etc. All of Sabrina's makeup services are full-face makeup applications which include; Skin prep, foundation, highlight, contour, eye makeup, lips, and lashes.

Special Occasion Hair:

Hairstyling-Price will depend on the desired style, hair length, products, and pins used/needed.

Men's Cut

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$30

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$30

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$30

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Mona
    Mona Married on 08/18/2018

Best out there!

Sabrina was great in listening to my vision for my wedding makeup! During my trial she surprised me with the exact look I wanted. On my big day she did a great job with myself, my mother and my bridesmaids! I received so many compliments on how natural my makeup looked which is exactly what I wanted! Will definitely use her again in the future and any events! Thank you thank you thank you!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

That Cosmo Chick LLC 1
Exclusive

Milford Milford, MA, 01757
Location of (That Cosmo Chick LLC)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding