89 Metacomet Avenue, Swansea, MA 02777 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Texture Floral Design Studio

Texture Floral Design Studio is a wedding florist based in Swansea, Massachusetts. Serving the Providence and New Bedford regions, the expert team crafts creative blooms that are aligned with each couple’s wedding vision. For over 20 years, owner and chief florist Christine has collaborated with to-be-weds to produce beautiful arrangements guaranteed to make their big day blossom.

Texture Floral Design Studio offers consultations to prospective newlyweds. During this initial meeting, you can share your personal style and preferences, whether you envisage a classic and glamorous aesthetic or a rustic and romantic finish. Christine can incorporate branches, berries, and pods into her centerpieces and altar décor. She undertakes venue visits to ensure each design complements your chosen location and overall theme. In terms of wearables, she crafts boutonnieres, corsages, and floral crowns for wedding parties. On the day, her team delivers and arranges all items in advance of the ceremony and reception.

• Woman-owned
dsc 0234 51 1021233

5 Reviews for Texture Floral Design Studio

• Erin

Erin K. · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfected every detail, executed our vision

For me and my husband, flowers were not a priority when planning our wedding. We knew countless couples who invested thousands of dollars on flowers only to be disappointed. After meeting with Christine, and determining our budget, she and I came up with a plan where flowers would be a highlight to the already beautiful atmosphere of my wedding. Little did I know that she would create some of the most amazing floral arrangements, bouquets, and statement pieces that our friends and family were mesmerized by. When I got concerned that my budget wasn’t enough, Christine assured me that she would make it work and boy did she. I was so impressed by the flowers and working with Christine they I have since referred her services to two other friends planning their wedding. I would highly recommend Texture Floral Designs, and hope to have a celebratory occasion to use their services again.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Chrissy

Chrissy · Married on 09/17/2017

Christine gave life to my vision.

Every girl dreams of their wedding day and I was no different. I've known for years I wanted the color red to be prominent and I also knew roses are red. When I first met with Christine explaining to her my vision, she started bringing it to life. The flowers for my wedding were absolutely stunning. There were lilys, roses and other flowers that matched my theme and brought life to the bouquets.

The theme I had chosen was, "Black and Bling" with a touch of red. Christine added bling in all of the right places without making any of the flowers look tacky or over the top. On the morning of my wedding when she brought up my bouquets for myself and the girls in my wedding party, I couldn't help but cry. (It was the only time I cried all day!) I can't thank her enough for making my wedding vision come to life. Adding petals to line the isle, sprinkling some on the guest tables, and decorating my arbor, all of the flowers were more perfect than I ever expected.

For me, Its hard for me to completely trust someone to have that much control over such an important piece of my wedding. I knew from day one that Christine was the real deal. Having seen her work at a weeding over 10 years ago, I knew she would be the person I called when I found my other half. She is down to earth, understanding and most importantly, passionate about her work your happiness. She is a true artist and I am extremely thankful to have had the pleasure of working with her on the most important day of my life.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Texture Floral Design Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85
    $ 175
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

• 89 Metacomet Avenue Swansea, MA, 02777 See on map
    508-286-7858 (Phone number)
    by appointment
    Location of (Texture Floral Design Studio)