89 Metacomet Avenue, Swansea, MA 02777 Map · Phone number

About Texture Floral Design Studio

Texture Floral Design Studio is a wedding florist business based in Swansea, Massachusetts, which also serves the Providence and New Bedford areas. Additionally, this business serves all of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Christine, the owner and florist, has been involved in the floral industry for over 20 years. She specializes in crafting creative pieces that incorporate an aesthetically pleasing mixture of foliage and texture.

Texture Floral Design Studio can create arrangements in styles such as classic, modern, nautical, romantic, rustic, and vintage. Christine will incorporate touches such as branch material, pods, and berries to make the arrangements one of a kind. Her flowers can be crafted into anything from boutonnieres to aisle decor. To make sure all of your needs are taken care of, she offers the following services:

• Consultation

dsc 0234 51 1021233

4 Reviews for Texture Floral Design Studio

Jennifer Araya-Pidgeon · Married on 11/19/2018

Amazing Florist

Christine was so amazing and easy to work with. I knew I wanted simple arrangements for my wedding. She worked with me and my budget and I was so blown away by the choices of flowers she arranged for my pieces for my ceremony. It fit our beach wedding. Christine went above and beyond making two stops to drop off flowers at my venue and where I was getting ready. I LOVED everything she created for us! Makes me smile thinking about how happy I was when I saw my flowers on my wedding day.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Erin

Erin Keohane · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfected every detail, executed our vision

For me and my husband, flowers were not a priority when planning our wedding. We knew countless couples who invested thousands of dollars on flowers only to be disappointed. After meeting with Christine, and determining our budget, she and I came up with a plan where flowers would be a highlight to the already beautiful atmosphere of my wedding. Little did I know that she would create some of the most amazing floral arrangements, bouquets, and statement pieces that our friends and family were mesmerized by. When I got concerned that my budget wasn’t enough, Christine assured me that she would make it work and boy did she. I was so impressed by the flowers and working with Christine they I have since referred her services to two other friends planning their wedding. I would highly recommend Texture Floral Designs, and hope to have a celebratory occasion to use their services again.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Chrissy

Chrissy · Married on 09/17/2017

Christine gave life to my vision.

Every girl dreams of their wedding day and I was no different. I've known for years I wanted the color red to be prominent and I also knew roses are red. When I first met with Christine explaining to her my vision, she started bringing it to life. The flowers for my wedding were absolutely stunning. There were lilys, roses and other flowers that matched my theme and brought life to the bouquets.

The theme I had chosen was, "Black and Bling" with a touch of red. Christine added bling in all of the right places without making any of the flowers look tacky or over the top. On the morning of my wedding when she brought up my bouquets for myself and the girls in my wedding party, I couldn't help but cry. (It was the only time I cried all day!) I can't thank her enough for making my wedding vision come to life. Adding petals to line the isle, sprinkling some on the guest tables, and decorating my arbor, all of the flowers were more perfect than I ever expected.

For me, Its hard for me to completely trust someone to have that much control over such an important piece of my wedding. I knew from day one that Christine was the real deal. Having seen her work at a weeding over 10 years ago, I knew she would be the person I called when I found my other half. She is down to earth, understanding and most importantly, passionate about her work your happiness. She is a true artist and I am extremely thankful to have had the pleasure of working with her on the most important day of my life.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Texture Floral Design Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 89 Metacomet Avenue Swansea, Rhode Island, 02777 See on map