5094 Papermill Rd, Avon, NY 14414 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Tetamore Photographic

“I love photography! From weddings, portraits, family photos, high school seniors to business shoots, event coverage, real estate and brand marketing… the opportunity to work with people in so many different aspects of photography, to be able to capture lasting images and make people happy… that’s what it’s all about; this business and the people I’ve met through it have made my life richer. I grew up working at my dad's graphic art and printing company and found my love for photography there. All these years later and I still love what I do. I’m always adapting to the photography environment, whether it's reinventing the business plan, finding new passions or staying up to date on the newest software, but I will always remain true to my photographic vision.”

My prices for weddings are below, thanks for checking out Tetamore Photographic!

Prices are for photography, digital files and online galleries.

I can provide full services: albums, prints, wall art and more at an additional cost.

If you have questions please feel free to call or email me.

585-737-8339 / larry@larrytetamore.com

Signature Wedding, $2800

Coverage with two photographers for 8 hours.

Coverage includes: Photographing ceremony and reception, wedding party preparation, family and wedding party photos.

Consultation meeting prior to the wedding date and we attend your rehearsal to finalize all the details before the big day.

Wedding Lite $2100

Coverage with two photographers for 6 hours.

Coverage includes: Photographing ceremony and reception,

family and wedding party photos.

Wedding Mini $1200

Coverage with 1 photographer for 4 hours.

Coverage custom designed with client to fit shorter time frame.

Consultation meeting prior to the wedding date.

$800 due at time of booking, balance due 30 days prior to wedding date.

To save the date to cover your wedding I need a signed contract and deposit.

Follow Tetamore Photographic on

Other couples have also viewed

• Rachel Brady Studios

Real Weddings 20 Photos

6 Reviews for Tetamore Photographic

• Christine

Christine · Married on 12/31/2018

Tetamore Photographic Captures the DAY!

My first experience with Tetamore Photographic was at the Avon Inn's 1017 Grand Opening Gala. Unbeknownst to me, it was to be the night of my engagement! I had no contract or previous interaction with Larry or Marcea Tetamore, but within their role as photographers for the Avon Inn, they captured the moment of my proposal as if they had been hired to do so! The pictures truly captured my surprise and the emotion of the event.
    So pleased with their photos, a year later, we hired them to take our wedding pictures. Larry and Marcea are two of the kindest, most professional people I know. Understanding we wanted outdoor pictures, they had scouted a location and took us there for a trial run prior to wedding day. They wanted to make sure the lighting was appropriate and that we were happy with the look. Of course we were!
    The day of the wedding, of course, RAIN. Not to worry. Tetamore Photograhic rearranged their contracted time in order make sure we got those outdoor pictures before the rain got there. And they were SENSATIONAL. We also threw in a "First Look" that we had not discussed nor prepared them for. NO WORRIES- they loved the idea! They rolled with it even when having to confront Park Rangers! It almost seemed like they were not working, they enjoyed it so much!
    Of course, they do a great job at taking the regular wedding pictures: ceremony, family photos, cake cutting.... But where Tetamore really excels is in capturing the essence of the entire day. The people. The guests, The fun. The tears. The laughter. I feel like I can truly relive my day- from 1pm- 1am- by simply looking at my pictures. You will NOT find a more talented, more devoted photographer. Tetamore is the BEST!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Megan

Megan M. · Married on 09/08/2018

A good photographer is worth their weight in gold!

Larry and Marcea captured every moment from our engagement to our wedding day without missing a single detail. They were both fun, energetic, attentive, social with all of our guest, offered assistance when needed and added their creative flare to make sure our day was absolutely amazing! Their dedication to the moment is priceless! We could never express the gratitude they deserve for their time and effort into allowing us to relive our special day over and over for many years to come!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Allyssa · Married on 10/21/2017

Tetamore Photographic

Larry and his lovely wife Marcea photographed our fall wedding, and they were absolutely amazing! When we initially met to discuss the wedding and the types of photographs we wanted, they were so warm and welcoming and we knew right away that we made the right choice. Larry made sure that all of my visions came to life, and even used my Pinterest board to make it more personalized. We told Larry where we wanted to take photos, and he even went to that site and scoped out the best photo places. He and Marcea we’re a DREAM on wedding day! They were professional, personable, and really made sure that our wedding photographs were amazing and more than we had ever hoped for. They made the day so much fun, and we truly had a blast the entire day. I would 200% recommend Larry for any photography need! Can’t wait to use him again!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Tetamore Photographic Pricing

Tetamore Photographic Price Rates

Tetamore Photographic FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

1 Real Wedding

• 5094 Papermill Rd Avon, NY, 14414 See on map
    Location of (Tetamore Photographic)

Tetamore Photographic frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tetamore Photographic include in the starting price?

Tetamore Photographic includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Tetamore Photographic include in their most popular wedding package?

Tetamore Photographic includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Tetamore Photographic offer?

Tetamore Photographic offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Tetamore Photographic offer?

Tetamore Photographic offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Tetamore Photographic offer for wedding events?

Tetamore Photographic offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Tetamore Photographic and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tetamore Photographic is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.