Houston, Houston, TX 77095 Map · Phone number

About Terry's Travel

Local to Houston, Texas, award-winning independent travel agency Terry’s Travel specializes in planning honeymoons and destination weddings. Established in 1999 by owner and industry professional Terry Heck, Terry’s Travel is composed of certified destination wedding specialists who are dedicated to finding luxurious, yet affordable trips and locations that suit their clients’ needs, preferences, and overall vision.

Flexible to your budget, Terry’s Travel offers free initial consultation and planning options to all potential clients, and simple payment plans are always provided for booked clients. For destination weddings, Terry’s Travel can also handle all travel arrangements for you and your partner, your family, and your wedding guests. All necessary bookings — including airfare, hotel accommodations, spa treatments, and tours— will be tailored to your budget, lifestyle, and wedding needs. Emergency assistance and travel insurance can also be provided.

Follow Terry's Travel on

Relaxing view of the beach

8 Reviews for Terry's Travel

• I

Idara · Married on 12/16/2017

Thank you Terry for taking the stress of honeymoon planning off of my husband and I. It was great to be able to focus on wedding planning and not add the stress of honeymoon planning in the process. Terry always responded quickly and was alway open to answer all of my many questions and concerns. My husband and I really enjoyed ourselves during our honeymoon and we thank Terry for setting that up for us.

Sent on 01/23/2018

HollyDae · Married on 05/12/2017

Mrs. Terry is the most amazing travel agent there is. We booked our honeymoon with her 10 years ago at Sandals and we have utilized her services ever since. Whether its an international vacation or a local vacation we know she will give us the best insights and honest pros and cons because she always wants us to have the very best experience. Not only have we worked with her personally, but I have coordinated corporate travel with her for a company I worked for in Houston. The CEO was extremely impressed with her work ethic as well. We recently revisited Jamaica for our 10 year anniversary and it was such an amazing time. We would recommend Sandals to all those we come in contact with but she definitely made it worth our while exploring options over the past few months. It has always been a pleasure to work with her and she always places her special touch on each and every booking we do with her. Note: I entered my 10 year anniversary date because the calendar doesnt go back to 5/12/07.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Terry's Travel's reply:

Holly-Dae it is ALWAYS a pleasure working with you--you & Ben are very special to me, & I am SO happy you enjoyed your 10th Anniversary Trip! I loved seeing your photos of this most recent trip on Facebook, I wish you MANY MORE Anniversaries, & am looking forward to helping you plan your 2018 Adventure!! All the Best, & Thank YOU!!!!!
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 09/10/2016

Working with Terry has been great! She replies so quickly that we might as well be on an instant messenger. I wasn't overly specific on the place for our honeymoon but told her what I wanted and she made her suggestions from there. She had personal experience with two of her suggestions which greatly helped. And I had a ton of questions that she had no problem answering. I'm grateful for all of her help, and will most likely book another vacation through her in the future.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Terry's Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, Pacific Islands, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance