207 Frederick Ave, Rockville, MD 20850 Map · Phone number

About Terry Marshall-Pianist

Composer/Pianist Terry Marshall has performed in concert halls, night clubs and restaurants as far north as Totonto, Canada and as far south as Rio De Janiero, Brazil. Locally he has graced the stages of the most celebrated venues in the Washington, D.C. area. Including; Blues Alley, The Kennedey Center For The Performing Arts, Twins Jazz, Wolf Trapp, and many others. His performances epitomize the essence of taste and artistry.

His talent has allowed him to perform with some amazing artists, including:

Mark Green (Of the R&B group 'The Moments')

Walter Bell and His Latin Jazz Unit

Sharon Clarke

Blues Legend Memphis Gold

Jerry Gordon

Terry Has the ability to perform jazz, classical and popular music on the piano alone or in groups as large as 7 persons.

Redstein
Grandtux
IMG2379
Redstein
Grandtux
IMG2379

4 Reviews for Terry Marshall-Pianist

C · Married on 06/27/2009

Terry Marshall provided wonderful music at a wedding I helped organize. He played the pieces the bride and groom selected for the occasion and was prompt in returning calls about the event. I would use his services again for any occasion.

Sent on 04/28/2010

Ruth · Married on 03/28/2009

We hired Terry to play at our parent's 50th wedding anniversary. My dad is a composer, so we knew that the music had to be exceptional and Terry certainly was! He got together a 4 piece band and they played some great jazz. Everyone loved it. He performed dance numbers that had everyone dancing as well as more intimate pieces for when dinner was being served. When the party ended, Terry stuck around for a few minutes and played one of the best renditions of Rhapsody in Blue I have ever heard. Terry was such a joy to work with, thank you for making our celebration so remarkable!

Sent on 04/26/2010

Betty · Married on 05/18/2008

My husband and I could not have been more pleased wit the music that Terry provided for our wedding in May. He was very helpful with the selection of processionals and other music. I loved the fact that he was very versatile and could play classical as well as conteporary and popular music. He worked with the soloist from our church very well. It is amazing how great they sounded . Terry really added a special touch to our wedding that I will always remember....

Sent on 06/24/2008

Award

• Elegant Event Planning and Design
    Elegant Event Planning and Design Wedding Planners

Terry is absolutely fabulous. He is a true professional. He is also wonderful to work with! I am extremely picky about the wedding vendors I work with, since my reputation is one the line. I would no hesitate to recommend Terry to any of my clients. He is wonderful.

• 207 Frederick Ave Rockville, 20850 See on map