Terry James Photography

Port Saint Lucie, FL View map
$2,999 Most Popular Price

$2,999 Most Popular Price

We are an Award Winning Photography 📷 and Cinematography 🎥 team.

Enjoy peace of mind knowing that we will take care of you from the minute you hire us! We provide Photography and Cinematography all over the US & other destinations! 🛫

Our mission is to create memories that will last a Lifetime. We are passionate about what we do and our more than 130+ 5 Star Reviews says it all.

Customer Reviews:

“You will absolutely be blown away!!....I can’t say how incredible amazing Terry James Photography team was on my wedding day.I truly felt like they captured every moment perfectly and I couldn’t have asked for more! Booking Terry and Jaclyn was the best decision we made for our wedding! We highly recommend them!!

“When we got our wedding photos and shared them on social media, everyone loved them so much that there was a “buzz” about how beautiful they were. My friends and family told me that they captured who we really are as if they have known us all along. They made us feel comfortable right away and the whole process was awesome as well, we love our photos!! Thank you so much Terry James Photography for creating those special memories for us!!

Services:
Terry James Photography is ready to capture your Wedding including bride and groom prep, Ceremony, Reception and Rehearsal Dinners.

You deserve the absolute best. Let's schedule a FREE Meet and Greet to hear more about you and your story.

Fill out the contact form, Call at 772-281-5234 or email us at jaclyn@terryjamesphotography.com to discuss your special day!

Florida Wedding Photographer, Florida Wedding Videographer

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1299.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2999

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Simone
    Simone Married on 09/05/2021

Look no further!

If you're looking for a photographer / videographer then look no further! Jacklyn and her assistant Gio shot our little Ft Lauderdale Elopement, and I can not express how amazing they were. First they met us at our home and we had a shoot with our Fur baby which was already a dream come true. Then we traveled to the court house where they scouted the location before hand and found a wonderful park to take pictures at after the ceremony. They were so caring, so friendly, so professional, so talented, and just good people all around that made out that made our experience so much more special then it already was. They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and that is not an simple task!! My husband and I are booking Terry James for literally ALL of our future events. We can not recommend them enough!! You will not be sorry.
    Ashley Married on 11/09/2019
    Terry and Jaclyn are so great! They are very talented and really know how to "capture the moment" and produce beautiful pictures. My Fiance and I are very pleased with our engagement photos and cannot wait for Terry and Jaclyn to photograph our wedding

Terry James Photography's reply:

Ashley, thank you for the great review! We're so happy you love the engagement photos and can't wait to capture more of you two during your wedding next year. We work hard to exceed expectations like yours and we're glad to hear we hit the mark for you. Thanks again!!
    Chris C. Married on 09/07/2019

Cincinnati park wedding

Terry James Photography did a phenomenal job at our wedding. They first assessed our wedding style by having us put together photo compilations ensure they had the right "vision" for our big day! They were creative and open to working in many different spaces, and really wanted to ensure our photos were authentically "us." On our big day, they were SO relaxed and calm organizing my entire family- everyone was extremely impressed. They came to each rehearsal, and ensured that their shots would be perfect for our lifetime memories! One of my favorite elements of this team was their unique vision. Their take on light and movement is what sold me just from their photos- but we have some unforgettable shots that are just as gorgeous as they are meaningful due to their incredible eye. So very thankful for their kindness, organization, and vision.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Samantha Joy Events Samantha Joy Events Wedding Planners

Terry and Jaclyn were so great to work with. I worked with them for a 3 days Indian wedding. They were great communicators, and adjusted well to any timeline changes that came our way. They kept communication open every event day and even beforehand during the planning process. We had so much fun as well which is always a plus. Anyone would be happy to work with them.

Colleen Good Ceremonies Colleen Good Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I was the Celebrant at a wedding photograghed by Terry James. Seldom,in my experience, has a photographer been more involved in understanding the progression of a ceremony. He and his colleagues were very involved in ensuring that the wedding was visually spectacular and documented with class and an artistic eye.

Nature Nook Florist & Wine Shop Nature Nook Florist & Wine Shop Wedding Florists

The work we've seen from Terry James is gorgeous. The great use of natural light and creative perspectives capture the beauty of people and surroundings, while an obvious sensitivity to moments comes through in the images.

Port St. Lucie Port Saint Lucie, FL, 34945
513-549-2585
Location of (Terry James Photography)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding