234 Cleveland Avenue, Milford, OH 45150 Map · Phone number

About Colleen Good Ceremonies

Your Wedding is a Vivid Expression of You.

Every aspect of your wedding reflects your personality, your spirituality, your culture and the uniqueness of who you are as a couple. Every decision you make is a brush stroke in the work of art that will be your wedding day.

No decision is more important than who you choose to officiate your ceremony. Your vows and the words & rituals of the service are the heart and soul of the wedding ceremony. I would be deeply honored to be your Celebrant.

I will work closely with you to bring your vision to life. Your wedding will be as creative, fun, traditional, edgy, conservative, religious, secular, multi-cultural, spiritual, or outrageously unique as you are. As a Life-Cycle Celebrant®, I am familiar with many wonderful rituals & readings that can add dimension, depth and meaning to a ceremony.

There are no rules, laws or regulations that determine what your ceremony should be. The traditional wedding ceremony that we are all so familiar with is a product of cultural and religious traditions. With my help, your ceremony will be a very personal statement, woven together with songs, poems, readings, vows and rituals that accurately reflect your unique culture as a couple; it will be deeply imbued with symbolism and meaning for you.

Please contact me at 513.310.9046 or visit my website at www.colleengoodceremonies.com

the vow

Colleen Good Ceremonies 3
  • Samantha

Samantha Millman · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Our romantic, spring wedding

Choosing Colleen to officiate our wedding was not a hard decision. She met up with me several months before the big day. I really liked her from the start. Her energy is very relaxed and I could tell she would be a good fit for us. Another unique thing that she offered was to 'personalize' our wedding. My husband wanted a short and sweet ceremony (and didn't want to say too many personal things), but I wanted it to be very personal and I wanted everybody to feel included. We filled out a questionnaire separately and she wrote a beautiful ceremony for us. We were able to edit it and we both felt very comfortable and excited with the words she spoke. Plus we get to keep a copy of it! On the actual wedding day we had to make quick decisions by changing the location of the ceremony due to rain. Colleen made this transition smooth and non-dramatic. We really appreciated everything she did for us. She was a big part of what made our day so special.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Colleen Good Ceremonies 4
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2019

Completely custom & meaningful

Coleen wrote a beautiful ceremony that fit our personalities. The other “officiants” we interviewed didn’t come close to this celebrant! She had us fill out separate in depth questionnaires and from there wrote our love story and a beautiful 30 min ceremony that was absolutely perfect! She was one of the best parts of our wedding. Thanks Colleen!

Sent on 10/18/2019
    Colleen Good Ceremonies 5

Holly Hamm · Married on 07/04/2019

The Happiest Day

I stressed out a lot prior to my wedding day. So many expectations I felt others had put on me. Friends and coworkers constantly asking and assuming I wanted a traditional wedding and would be doing things the “normal” way. Well, I’ve never really been like that and for a while was set on eloping with my husband in order to avoid wedding day stress. Finally I knew in my heart that it was important to me to include only those closest in my family to my special moment. Choosing the right person to officiate such a small and intimate ceremony at my parents home was stressful. I had no idea how Colleen would be able to handle our tiny living room with my mom, dad, dog, husband, and my dads small phone mounted on a tripod recording the whole thing. I was blessed to realize she was the perfect fit! Colleen was sweet and kind and fit right into our intimate gathering. She wrote customized vows, in which she included details of our meeting and courtship. She was kind enough to send us a copy after the ceremony. I would recommend Colleen to anyone and everyone. She was truly a blessing on my happiest day.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Colleen Good Ceremonies's reply:

I am so moved! I that tiny room was filled with love. It reminded me what weddings are really all about.

Award

Colleen Good Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 402.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Earth-Based, No Denomination, Unitarian
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Terry James Photography
    Terry James Photography Wedding Photographers

Colleen was very professional and i noticed that she personalized the couple's ceremony to include their beloved family (dogs). As a professional photographer it is important to have an officiant that can make couples feel comfortable. Colleen did just so. She created beautiful emotions during their wedding ceremony that we were able to capture perfectly.

• 234 Cleveland Avenue Milford, 45150 See on map