4251 Hamilton Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45223 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About MarriageChaplain

10 Awards for Best Wedding Officiants! 2 Easy Ways to Find Your Officiant!

MarriageChaplain.com offers you 29 officiants of many flavors. Choose our Instant Officiant Program - just 5 minutes to arrange an officiant. OR we help you find the best officiant for your Custom-Crafted Award-Winning Ceremony.

Glad to officiate couples of any faith or no faith. Bilingual Spanish & French on request.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you know there are two types of officiants you can choose from at MarriageChaplain.com?

OPTION 1 -- "INSTANT OFFICIANT"

Your simplest and quickest option. Just 5 minutes to get a quality officiant for your wedding for only $195 to $225. Based on your needs, we assign one of our 29 Officiants to do a nice, simple, standard ceremony for you.

OPTION 2 "PERSONAL OFFICIANT"

This is your perfect choice if you want to find the perfect Officiant to create the Ceremony you have in mind. Fill out a quick questionaiire and we can suggest 3-5 officaints who seem like the best fit! You are welcome to interview each officiant until you find someone you feel good about!

Ready to secure your offiiciant? Just fill out the online questionnaire at http://marriagechaplain.com/pages/contact.php. Or call direct for personal interview: 513 853 6180.

Pastor@MarriageChaplain.com

69 Reviews for MarriageChaplain

MarriageChaplain 1
MarriageChaplain 2

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Rev.Ria Roth was the very first person I had spoke with she was so nice and I instantly connected with her she did Link me up with someone else but unfortunately it did not work out. I got back in touch with Rev Ria and she immediately offered to perform my ceremony! Within a couple of days she had the entire ceremony put together she checked in everyday to make sure everything was ok and going as planned. The day of the ceremony was everything plus more I expected it to be she is absolutely heaven sent and made my day so special and I would recommend Rev Ria to everyone

Sent on 06/22/2018
    MarriageChaplain 3
    MarriageChaplain 4

Katie · Married on 09/08/2017

Ria Roth was our wedding officiant this September. I met her after calling marriage chaplain to find a good "fit" for our wedding. After speaking with her, I knew I wouldn't have to interview anyone else (and we didn't!) Ria is warm, an excellent listener, motivated, creative, and has so many life experiences that have led her to be an inspired, professional, creative officiant. I felt comfortable inviting her to our rehearsal dinner and wedding, because, truly, she quickly became a friend!
    When we began working on our ceremony, Ria sent us several less common readings, passages, and layouts. She listened to what we were looking for, and when I told her I wanted a unique unity aspect of our wedding, she delivered! We designed three drafts of our ceremony, and Ria never complained. Everything was so smooth and perfectly executed the day of.
    I am thankful for Ria's insight and kindness as she stood beside us on our wedding day. She is a special person, and we highly recommend her! Thank you, Ria!

Sent on 09/24/2017

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 90.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling, Bilingual
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? IN, KY, OH