MarriageChaplain Reviews

69 Reviews for MarriageChaplain

MarriageChaplain 1
MarriageChaplain 2

Lynnie · Married on 08/25/2018

Marriage chaplain.com found us the exact right person to conduct our wedding. They interviewed us and learned what we wanted. We really appreciated them taking the time for that. The minister was helpful and listened to our wishes. It made our ceremony more special to have someone who knew us and wasn't just reading from a script.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Rev.Ria Roth was the very first person I had spoke with she was so nice and I instantly connected with her she did Link me up with someone else but unfortunately it did not work out. I got back in touch with Rev Ria and she immediately offered to perform my ceremony! Within a couple of days she had the entire ceremony put together she checked in everyday to make sure everything was ok and going as planned. The day of the ceremony was everything plus more I expected it to be she is absolutely heaven sent and made my day so special and I would recommend Rev Ria to everyone

Sent on 06/22/2018
    MarriageChaplain 3
    MarriageChaplain 4

Katie · Married on 09/08/2017

Ria Roth was our wedding officiant this September. I met her after calling marriage chaplain to find a good "fit" for our wedding. After speaking with her, I knew I wouldn't have to interview anyone else (and we didn't!) Ria is warm, an excellent listener, motivated, creative, and has so many life experiences that have led her to be an inspired, professional, creative officiant. I felt comfortable inviting her to our rehearsal dinner and wedding, because, truly, she quickly became a friend!
    When we began working on our ceremony, Ria sent us several less common readings, passages, and layouts. She listened to what we were looking for, and when I told her I wanted a unique unity aspect of our wedding, she delivered! We designed three drafts of our ceremony, and Ria never complained. Everything was so smooth and perfectly executed the day of.
    I am thankful for Ria's insight and kindness as she stood beside us on our wedding day. She is a special person, and we highly recommend her! Thank you, Ria!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Pastor Terry Carlisle was simply amazing. He was so flexible and sincere with the planning process. He has a great sense of humor and personalized the ceremony on what we what we loved about eachother. My grandmother came up to me after the "I Do"s and said he gave such great advice and beautiful words for the ceremony. It made me so happy that she approved :)

Sent on 07/21/2016

Erin · Married on 09/25/2015

Pastor Wayne Holmes was wonderful. He was extremely accommodating from our initial visit till and including day of ceremony. We wanted a nice, romantic, yet atheist and non-cheesy wedding ceremony and he provided just that. I am agnostic any my now hubby is a stanch atheist, so it was very important for both of us to have a lovely wedding while keeping "god" or anything else out of it except our feelings for one another. Pastor Holmes delivered exactly as I could have hoped for with a meaningful but non-religious ceremony. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Michael · Married on 06/27/2015

MarriageChaplain.com was easy to work with. They were quick to respond and very helpful with the process. They gave us an quick and thorough survey, and based on made several good recommendations for officiates. The top one they recommended - Rev. Todd - was the person we ended up selecting. He was a great fit and Rev. Todd was absolutely wonderful! He was helpful in providing great suggestions for the ceremony and for also incorporating some of our ideas and desires to make the ceremony feel personalized and a perfect fit for my wife and I. He was fast to follow up and stayed in good communication. He was friendly, warm, and very easy to get to know. He also had fantastic ideas for helping to incorporate my children from a prior marriage into the ceremony, which was very important to me. The day of the rehearsal and the wedding he showed up on time and well prepared. He confidently and easily guided us through the rehearsal and ceremony. On the day of the ceremony he helped put us both at easy, and conducted a beautiful and fantastic ceremony. He also interacted very well with my children and the family / wedding party of both bride and groom. We received compliments on both Rev Todd and the ceremony from many attendees. Everyone in both families and the wedding party were thrilled with Rev Todd. I would and will highly recommend both MarriageChaplain.com and Rev. Todd to family and friends looking for an officiate.

Sent on 07/12/2015

katie · Married on 05/16/2015

Marriage chaplain did a great job matching my request

Sent on 07/03/2015

Angela · Married on 05/16/2015

I was very pleased with Rev. Roth's service.

Sent on 07/04/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/16/2015

Finding an officiant for our wedding was very easy with MarriageChaplain.com. We filled out a brief survey with what we were looking for and they gave us several suggested officiants that best matched our needs. We were happy with our officiant and the service he provided for our wedding.

Sent on 07/15/2015

marilyn · Married on 04/06/2015

Pastor Eastham was awesome!! He came to the site to perform the ceremony and also told us to call if we ever needed marriage advice. He was very caring.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Dawn · Married on 02/14/2015

I thought the service was wonderful!! It's heart breaking to say by march 2015 he left me to be with multiple woman. So divorce is file and court is July 30 2015. Thank you for your service and please pray my broken heart heals fast.

Sent on 07/03/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2013

Mother Laura Grimes was a delight to work with. She even allowed a last minute change to the ceremony when we asked for it.

Jan · Married on 10/12/2013

Rev. Ravenscraft was just wonderful. He did an outstanding job at the wedding and the meeting to get to know him a week earlier. I would recommend him and the people in charge of getting this all together to any won who needs a non denomination ceremony. Thank you so much for adding to my son's wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2013

jennifer · Married on 10/11/2013

I used the " perfect wedding guide " to get a lot of information for my wedding which was in October 2013. I called "29 wedding officiants" and they were great. They responded to my message right away with an email that I filled out answering just a few questions about myself so they could recommend an officiant that fit me. They provide you with a list they recommended for what I was looking for and I had a chance to review them and even pick out what ceremony I wanted to have. I used Paul Ravenscraft and he was just great. He was such a nice man and did exactly what I wanted to for our ceremony. With the fee, it also included that he attend our rehersal also. I met him the first time at our rehersal, which was my choice, and was so happy with him!! He was very professional but yet made you feel as if you were friends for a long time. I would recommend him to anyone I know needing services that he provides. Overall...just a nice and sweet professional man that helped to make our day special. Thank you Mr. Ravenscraft!!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Megan · Married on 10/06/2013

I was really concerned during wedding planning about how we'd manage our ceremony and who would officiate since my husband and I are both non-religious, but we ended up choosing Rev. Paul Ravenscraft and he was absolutely wonderful! He was very flexible and gave us as much or as little input as we wanted in forming our secular ceremony, and the benevolent presence, warmth, and humor he brought to our day really made the ceremony sing for us and our guests.

Danielle · Married on 10/05/2013

Reverend Ria Roth was amazing. She was professional, friendly and a pleasure to work with. I feel that overall my experience with Ria and Marriage Chaplain was flawless. I will always refer business to Marriage Chaplain.

Thank you.

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2013

Pastor Eastman did a wonderful job. We are still getting comments from guests on how amazing the ceremony was. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Jenna · Married on 10/05/2013

I was looking for an officiant only 3 months before the wedding on a budget and marriage chaplain was able to help me out. I was terrified I would be stuck with an officiant I would dread but they came to my rescue! I went with rev. Frieda Heughs. She was extremely professional and met with me and my husband to personalize the wedding ceremony. She attended the rehearsal which was included in the price. She made our day special and flow smoothly. She even came in to visit me when I was getting ready to give me a hug and tell me how beautiful I was and how my husband and I were meant for each other even only knowing us the short 3 months. I not only met my reverend but a life long friend!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Heather · Married on 10/05/2013

Pastor Holmes was great, We really appreciate all he did to make our wedding day and ceremony special.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Jennifer and Christopher · Married on 09/28/2013

Pastor McEntire was AMAZING!!! He was charismatic, fun, laid back, tentative to our needs and wishes, and made us both feel very comfortable and relaxed leading up to and on our special day! He is a thoughtful caring man and we highly recommend him! When all was said and done he felt like part of our family!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Brandy · Married on 09/28/2013

We chose Reverend Walker for our wedding officiant. He was absolutely amazing and there for us 100%, even when some drama went down between us and another couple that was supposed to get married at the church a few hours later (the church messed up and double booked, long story) Rev Walker stepped in and stood up for us.

Shayna · Married on 09/28/2013

I choose Marriage Chaplin for my wedding and I am very pleased with their services. They matched us with the right person to marry us. We have a 2 year old son... not only was our Reverend patient and kind. She really included our son into our wedding. It was a really easy process.

James · Married on 09/27/2013

Pastor made us feel special, important, and unique on a very special, important, and unique day. Thank you Pastor.

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2013

Rev. Frieda Hughes did a wonderful job at our wedding. She was friendly, kind and professional. She showed up on time and performed the ceremony just like we wanted it. She mailed out all of our paperwork the very next day and emailed us to let us know everything was taken care of. We didn't have to worry about anything. I would recommend her to anyone.

Jill · Married on 08/16/2013

Reverend Todd and Marriage Chaplain were amazing! Marriage Chaplain was helpful in putting me in contact with officiants in our price range. We decided on Rev. Hawley Todd and he exceeded my expectations. We made the ceremony very personal and he allowed us to do so and gave suggestions. We received a lot of compliments about him.

Sent on 08/30/2013