Terrence Irving Photography

Ledyard, CT View map
$4,595 Most Popular Price

$4,595 Most Popular Price

Connecticut-based wedding photographer, purveyor of the artistically-engineered photography experience. That's a crafty way of saying, I'm a computer nerd who's pretty good at photography and believes in great service! Digital image gallery, print rights, and beautiful, physical prints included with every package. My work focuses on telling my couples’ wedding day love stories through the pictures I capture. Artwork is the goal, whether it’s a highly-stylized posed photo or a moment where a loved one is emoting.

Your wedding should be enjoyable. That’s from having fun with your attendants while getting ready, to looking into the eyes of your partner during the ceremony, too dancing the night away. My feeling is, capturing those moments artistically as they unfold is truly…an art. I always joke that I pretend that I’m a ninja on wedding days. Couple’s portraits are important, too! I truly love these moments and approaching them by giving you promoted direction. One of my goals is to make sure that the photos I provide are aesthetically pleasing and will stand the test of time. Another one is to make things easy.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,595

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,595

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas

• Robbie
    Robbie S. Married on 01/01/2022

NYE 2021 Wedding!

Terrence is an amazing photographer, artist, and businessman. It has been so much fun seeing our visions come to life in the pictures he has taken. We will cherish these photos for life! Our engagement photo session was stress-free and comfortable and the photos really captured us as a couple! Terrence was willing to listen to our ideas and he executed perfectly - he also gets super creative with lighting and poses depending on your interests! Terrence is a great support for any of your wedding planning needs - he knows a lot about the timing of weddings, the planning and can honestly answer any general questions! He was very organized and professional but also easy-going and made posing for photos fun. He was super timely getting photos back to us after our engagement shoot and wedding (which is definitely not always the case with wedding photographers!!). It was an absolute pleasure working with him and his team. It is well worth the cost and we highly recommend using Terrence as your photographer.

Terrence Irving Photography's reply:

Robbie and Megan, thank you so much for choosing me to be there for you on your wedding day! Not only are you two great, but your NYE was a blast. You and your people know how to have fun and at times, I felt like one of your guests. Congratulations once again and I wish you all the best!
    Meredith Married on 10/16/2021

A great photographer for great value

We are so happy with our photos from Terrence Irving Photography! He set up and took some really special shots for us that we love. He was also really fun to work with. He had great techniques for making his subjects feel comfortable in front of the camera and he gave clear instruction. Not only does Terrence provide beautiful photos of your special day, he also helps with the planning and organizing of all the photography needs for the event beforehand. He’s communicable, friendly, patient, and clear. You’ll be in good hands with Terrence!

Terrence Irving Photography's reply:

Meredith, huge thanks from me to you and your husband for choosing me to help capture your wedding day! You two were an absolutely pleasure to work with and I am very happy for you both. I wish you all the best and a lifetime of happiness!
  • Jaime
    Jaime M. Married on 10/02/2021

Fantastic Wedding Photographer

We recently used Terrence for our October wedding and could not be happier! From our first meeting, he was extremely helpful and responsive. His website has a great wedding planning tool that truly helped my husband and I throughout the process. He worked with us to make sure our vision for our engagement photos came to life, incorporating fun and laughs into the process. We are so happy with the quality of the photos from our big day and our family and friends have not stopped talking about how much they all love the pictures as well! Our bridal party was high energy and Terrence matched the energy they brought to produce some unique shots that we all have been loving looking back on. Neither my husband or myself are particularly comfortable in front of the camera but Terrence made the entire process stress free and natural. We are so grateful for everything he did for us and for our wedding and our so happy to have such beautiful pictures as memories for years to come.

Terrence Irving Photography's reply:

Jaime, huge thanks once again to you and your husband for choosing me to photograph your wedding day! You two were great, your pizza-themed engagement session was definitely special, and your wedding day was so much fun. Wishing you two all the best!

Team

Terrence Irving
Terrence Irving
Owner/Photographer

My name is Terrence and I love to take photos of couples in love. Here are some quick facts about me:

1. I founded Terrence Irving Photography in 2017 and began offering weddings in 2019.
  2. The scariest moment of my life: when I was nine, I was locked in a closed Sears store for a few minutes. Don’t worry, I survived.
  3. My wife, MaryKate, and I got married on a cold, snowy day in Mystic.

I'd love to create something unique for you. Let's talk about it!

2 Goulart Rd. Ledyard, CT, 06339

Sunday: 9:00 am–4:00 pm Monday: 5:00 pm–8:00 pm Tuesday: 5:00 pm–8:00 pm Wednesday: 5:00 pm–8:00 pm Thursday: 5:00 pm–8:00 pm Friday: 5:00 pm–8:00 pm Saturday: 9:00 am–4:00 pm
Location of (Terrence Irving Photography)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding