Park Ridge, Stafford, VA 22554 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,600

About Terra Howard Photography

No two Weddings are the same. So every Wedding I shoot will have its own unique overall style that works best for my Couples and their Wedding Experience. However, there some elements that can be seen throughout all my Weddings:

Emotional - I have learned how to pay attention to details and moments that often reveals really beautiful moments. I think it is the image of emotions in pictures that really conveys a true love story. I have also learned that these emotions are different for each couple- from the couple who laughs and joke the entire day to the couples who cry and fight to keep back the tears to the couples who have the " wow that was a crazy moment". Every couple go through their Wedding their way. I always feel lucky to be a witness to it and given the opportunity to capture it.

Candid - Every Wedding I shoot comes with as many candid moments I can capture with my camera. Sometimes the "pictures and poses you know for a fact you want" includes the ones you had no idea would ever be captured.

Authentic - I photograph my Weddings as authentic as I possible can and use post editing respectfully. This means I don't go to over edit a Couple to a point of non-recognition. All Wedding Experiences receive a basic edit to enhance and show the best representation of the couple possible. For example the images on this page shows what basic edit that all Couples will have completed. All my couples will have the option to invest in an more beauty edit options for select or all images.

Rustic - Majority of the Weddings I photograph final edits have a more rustic and warm overtone to them. I include select classic black and white images to all my packages. The images on this page is a good and true to style example of the range of colors and tones I typically use. As your Personal Photographer if your Wedding Experience calls for less warm and more color then I adjust . The end objective is to deliver you the best images that reflects the best you.

Terra Howard

Detail shot-Rings and Shoes
Detail shot-Rings and Shoes
thpwedding 1 121 51 1009958 158296321498587

Terra Howard Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2600
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Park Ridge Stafford, District of Columbia, 22554 See on map
    Location of (Terra Howard Photography)